Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Some awesome golf on display! Everyone enjoy dinner and may the best team win tomorrow!

Haven't eaten since that $5 cup of quaker oats I had for breakfast. Sushi sounded like a good snack before dinner.

Didn't see anyone here?. The waterfall in the background jungle atmosphere is cool.
139067cdf220e425717cdf48a1d2e2a0.jpg
I noshed with my daughter an hour ago, Its a great atmosphere

Just a reminder dinner is at 7:30 tonight at the buffet in the hotel called Villa de Flora.
Bump because no one should miss out on the dessert tray that will be passed around

Just back into the house and seeing the updates and ready through everything. You guys KILLED it on the updates today, I thoroughly enjoyed all the photos and mentions of the good times happening.

149 is solid!! 5 shot lead heading into tomorrow on a pretty damn tough course from what I understand.

Enjoy dinner tonight with all the families and I look forward to being around and able to following along tomorrow. Jealous of every single one of you!

Maybe. Although I'm just giving him the business. No harm, no foul.

It was probably the most blatant hitting into the group ahead of someone I ever witnessed and I did it. Golf4life yelled fore and I just stared dumbfounded, trying to figure out how I hit my hybrid so far. Turned out it was my driver.

Gator feeding at the hotel. Kids are enjoying.
63e555ef22ecc7084b987d8a73868d7e.jpg

It was probably the most blatant hitting into the group ahead of someone I ever witnessed and I did it. Golf4life yelled fore and I just stared dumbfounded, trying to figure out how I hit my hybrid so far. Turned out it was my driver.

No worries man. It's just a funny story to think about when you remember the event.

not seeing jaysfan/kc720, where are you guys?
We didn't update our round,unfortunately my phone battery died so I could not . Will make sure it is full for the excitement tolorrow

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What a round today with Ward, Manlai and Kang. A fun time all around had by our group ,tons of laughter and great convo. It was amazing to watch you Ward shoot that low ,was a pleasure. Manlai with so many key shots when needed. Kang pounding drives setting us up perfectly. It was a great pleasure gentlemen,a round I will not forget

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Right in the middle of the Tennessee Florida game.
eac3466707d43a0e654fe67ca5aa8e7e.jpg
Bar was not happy. Lol

Right in the middle of the Tennessee Florida game.
eac3466707d43a0e654fe67ca5aa8e7e.jpg
Bar was not happy. Lol

Um, that's what she said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great golf today guys!!!! You all hung in there in that freaking heat!! You are all my hero's!!!
Now, on to drinks and dinner!!!

I'm staaaarving!

In my defense I only had a few bad holes. Just tripled all of them. The bunkers at lbv easily cost me 9 strokes.
Haha. No worries. I know you guys are just setting everyone up for tomorrow.

What a great day of golf with hot and steamy weather ! Great company with Jed and Aaron. Hopefully Jed and I can keep our chemistry working for one more day !!

3bbafb26f601bbd647d1890208e14d3f.jpg

Enjoying mango cocktails with the wife before dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't have asked for a better foursome than wardy, kang, and Dustin. We got along really well from the jump and it made the round fly by! Kang and jaysfan are great players and even better people. They were super easy to get along with and I'm happy that i got a round with them. Thanks guys.

Still struggling to hit the green from the fairway but cleaned up my own messes ok. i pretty much made my score on my own ball for the most part so i guess at least there's that.

My partner wardy was deadly with an iron in his hand, including a brilliant wind ball that he stuck from 170 that got about 6 feet in the air at most! We will do our best to reel in the leaders tomorrow. It was truly a pleasure.

The beauty of the round recaps....the good times had by each group!

I couldn't have asked for a better foursome than wardy, kang, and Dustin. We got along really well from the jump and it made the round fly by! Kang and jaysfan are great players and even better people. They were super easy to get along with and I'm happy that i got a round with them. Thanks guys.

Still struggling to hit the green from the fairway but cleaned up my own messes ok. i pretty much made my score on my own ball for the most part so i guess at least there's that.

My partner wardy was deadly with an iron in his hand, including a brilliant wind ball that he stuck from 170 that got about 6 feet in the air at most! We will do our best to reel in the leaders tomorrow. It was truly a pleasure.
It was a pleasure playing with you Sam!

Back