The Grilled Cheese

Flaming Cheetos
flaming-cheetos-grilled-cheese071.jpg

That's glorious, cheesy, crunchy perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a melt! :alien:

This will be happening someday.

We had grilled cheese for dinner tonight. Made mine with pepper jack slices.

#yum

Grilled cheese made with Jalapeño velveeta... It's muy Bueno

Just had a Fried Cheese Melt at Denny's. Mozzarella sticks inside a grilled cheese
bfee44c7d69746a38adb9238f92f6ba2.jpg

Does anyone actually do a grilled cheese on the grill?

My in laws got me a grilled cheese holder for the grill and it was great. Now my 8 year old only wants 'em done from the grill. I do the same as the inside out method and sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the bread.

Good stuff and you should try if never done on the grill.

My in laws got me a grilled cheese holder for the grill and it was great. Now my 8 year old only wants 'em done from the grill. I do the same as the inside out method and sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the bread.

Have done it once and loved it. Now I'm intrigued by this grilled cheese holder you talk about.

That's glorious, cheesy, crunchy perfection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a lot of heart burn sitting there! Bet it tastes great!

Seems the good burn and butter crunchy goodness would be lost on an actual grill.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Have done it once and loved it. Now I'm intrigued by this grilled cheese holder you talk about.

I'll get a pic of it next time I get it out to use. Sure by the weekend.

Seems the good burn and butter crunchy goodness would be lost on an actual grill.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The metal holder gives it some press on the buttered bread which makes it happen. I'll gets pics of it next time.

Texas toast or sweet Hawaiian bread with crumbed bacon and chopped cubed ham. All over American cheese! Yum!!

The grilled cheese contraption for the grill:

a7950888785a484e4a888a71cf0dc192.jpg

Final product:

6e53c95191cf3affe8848ca8c39d6357.jpg

I had a great Parmesan crusted grilled cheese at Lawsonia this week. It was quite good!
fd6ffb5a6dd6253de5a0c2ce8182d5d8.jpg

Rainy day here in Sarasota, and the other grilled cheese thread reminded me of this one. Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup sounds perfect for this rainy day lunch.

I had a great Parmesan crusted grilled cheese at Lawsonia this week. It was quite good!
fd6ffb5a6dd6253de5a0c2ce8182d5d8.jpg

Oh that looks so good.

Last grilled cheese I had was when I had the flu earlier this year, by the time I got halfway through it, I threw it up.

Back