Scotty Cameron putters

Funny, I've got 20g in my button back and I've really enjoyed the weighting. Can't imagine going further than that!!!

Is worth noting you're rolling at 33 and I'm at 35.
2" = 20g lol

Funny, I've got 20g in my button back and I've really enjoyed the weighting. Can't imagine going further than that!!!

Is worth noting you're rolling at 33 and I'm at 35.

I've got 40's in my Fastback 1.5 and love it!

I went from 15s to 25s in my GoLo and it feels much more stable.

Question to my SC enthusiasts. The putter should be here Monday or Tuesday. Almost pulled the trigger on some 40g weights until I realized they weren't for the model I bought.

Would it be possible to remove the weights and add lead tape to the inside of the 15g weight? Thus making it a bit heavier? Just want to make the head heavier without having to wait for some to ship. Chicago Golfsmith sucks.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

How good does the sole look on the new selects?

Environmental_2D00_Product_2D00_Shots_2D00_1247_2D00_web.jpg

Freaking awesome

I definitely like the two tone of the aluminum better, but I get why that didn't go in the newport models.

Still wish he went GSS just to make it interesting.

Hmm...do I finally get rid of the Betti and get a 2016 SS Newport 2? That's a hell of a tough decision, but I am leaning heavily towards a yes.

Those soles are absolutely gorgeous

That notchback is beautiful

Pending feel off the face, I'm sure a Newport will find its way home with me once they are are in stores.

i read that they are also altering the loft from 4 degrees to 3.5 this year, which surprised me a lot. As someone who prefers a loft around 3 or so, this is actually a really pleasant change. What do you guys think about it?

i read that they are also altering the loft from 4 degrees to 3.5 this year, which surprised me a lot. As someone who prefers a loft around 3 or so, this is actually a really pleasant change. What do you guys think about it?

Never bothered me. Since my putter fitting i've always had the lofts adjusted to fit. before that i was blissfully ignorant about lofts and putters lol

Scotty Cameron putters

Man that's smooth looking. It'll be interesting to see how many of the new putters make it to tour

It is a great change.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man that's smooth looking. It'll be interesting to see how many of the new putters make it to tour

I think a few already have, but I think they were circle T models with GSS inserts

Purty.

welp, now I need a banana and a nap.

On the one hand, I am really pleased that there is a genuine differentiation between the OTR offerings and the Circle T's, but on the other I am jealous of the GSS.

I am curious how much he experimented with Aluminum in the blades with heavier weights for potentially higher MOi.

On the one hand, I am really pleased that there is a genuine differentiation between the OTR offerings and the Circle T's, but on the other I am jealous of the GSS.

I am curious how much he experimented with Aluminum in the blades with heavier weights for potentially higher MOi.
35g weight for the win! At 33" lol

Those are some nice looking putters. Loft of putters is something I never considered. I think this year I'm going to do a fitting.

Back