Status
Not open for further replies.
The cold weather has frozen your hearts and replaced it with a miserable sense of humour.

5a63094e992dc1d81f2db99c956ed976.jpg
American All-Dressed look so much more appealing than the Canadian ones.
417c1bc6c62065f48bac339e5aa6d92c.jpg

At least ours have the word Party on them lol.

American All-Dressed look so much more appealing than the Canadian ones.
417c1bc6c62065f48bac339e5aa6d92c.jpg

At least ours have the word Party on them lol.

How does one format a party?

5k over and im still alive

Congrats

Nope
56fe9a1b270b2d62533e39584b6edaef.jpg

There is just no way I play golf during Masters week when coverage is on. I heart this tournament.

There is just no way I play golf during Masters week when coverage is on. I heart this tournament.
7am tee times!

I can watch it live and then watch my DVR recording of the same coverage and get almost as much pleasure as the real thing!!

in a week, my wife and i will be in the air headed to italy to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (one year late lol). this will be the first trip we've taken together since having kids. we don't get to do this kind of thing, so we're making the most of it and i'm just so excited to reconnect with her.

Thats awesome dude. Enjoy it.

Thats awesome dude. Enjoy it.

not even lying, there's a part of me that's still bummed i'll miss club clash haha

Pulled together my son, his mother, and older brother for my last civil attempt conversation's. It actually went very well and part was due to having both boys there. Was point full and offered to help but by no means continued norm while my son was not with me.

At peace with having closed out the conversations and having my son be a positive aspects during the last discussion. Still nervous, but can move forward knowing I made my points of attention to everyone. Weight lifted and ready grow with my little man.

Watching the Mets live. T-Mobile had a deal with MLB.tv and I got the premium package for all of $0.

Best yet? Watching it on my Apple TV.

Pulled together my son, his mother, and older brother for my last civil attempt conversation's. It actually went very well and part was due to having both boys there. Was point full and offered to help but by no means continued norm while my son was not with me.

At peace with having closed out the conversations and having my son be a positive aspects during the last discussion. Still nervous, but can move forward knowing I made my points of attention to everyone. Weight lifted and ready grow with my little man.

Good work and good for you!
anyone-can-be-a-father-it-takes-someone-special-to-be-a-dad-stonewitwords-stone-engraved-coaster-plaque-mat-111-p.jpg

Watching the Mets live. T-Mobile had a deal with MLB.tv and I got the premium package for all of $0.

Best yet? Watching it on my Apple TV.

I haven't used it yet but I got it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back