#THPCallouts on Rocky Top - Intimadator2007

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Ok Bobby, I'm calling you out on Rocky Top!

When: Saturday March 26th at 9am

Where: One of our favorites, River Islands Golf Course http://www.riverislandsgolf.com/

Tees: Member Tees, 70.9/137 at 6223 yards

Tale of the Tape:

This is a course we both really like and are very familiar with. Sure I have lived here longer but Bobby has played it as much as I have over the past 2 years so no home field advantage. I've got one round under my belt this year and feeling really good about everything except my short game...I don't think Bobby has played yet this year. We have a week to prepare but I would swing the preparedness advantage my way. Bobby holds the wild card though...it all depends on which Intimidator shows up! Sparksjr:

HCP 6.3

Driver: King LTD
3 Wood: Big Bertha
Hybrid:​ X2Hot 3H and Mashie+ M4 and M5
Irons: Apex CF16 6-AW w/Recoil 110
Wedges: J40 54° and 58°
Putter: SmartSquare TFI Halo
Balls: ​ B330-RX

Intimadator2007:

HCP 12

Driver- Greta Big Bertha
Fairway woods - RBZ 3-5 Woods
Irons - TP CB 4-AW (This is subject to change, lol)
Wedges - TP XFT 52 deg., 56 deg.
Putter - Carona Del Mar x4 milled
Ball - ProV1

Because it's Bobby's first round of the year (as far as I know) and because I am a nice guy I propose pops your way on the 8 hardest holes. I'll have to work my butt of to beat you but I think that's a fair gig. Loser buys lunch at some point?

So what say you???

Sounds like a great time. If I wasn't going to be out of town, I'd come join you as a referee.

Looking forward to following this one.

I think 8 is to many pops, so even though Rancy is my boy, I have to take Bobby in this one.

Rancey for the win!!!

Oh' boy, I am so looking forward to getting my tail kic......Not so fast Rancey, I'm not going take this whipping like I usually do and play a couple good holes here and there ...I'm bringing the heat brother and looking forward to finally putting a W on the board against you. Yes I will need every bit of those 8 strokes you foolishly offered up but really think I can get it done with just 5 of those 8 strokes if the wind blows just right and my ball ricochets off the trees just where I need them to, and I don't 3 putt all day and can stay away from the right side woods on #2 !

Win or lose I can't wait for the Battle on Rocky top !

We will do our best to make it as forum friendly as possible and Rancey still receive his butt whoopin' !

Looks like a fun match. Gotta take the pops in this one.

Went to the range today at lunch.

Short game woes remedied.

Just sayin.

No losers in this match, great course and great guys. Have a blast gents.

I'm going with Bobby and the 8 pops

Go get em Bobby or I mean Dale I am subscribing to this to see if you can scull a five iron for the win

I going with the determination, and the pops, on this one. Have fun, looking forward to following along.

Tough one but intimadator likes my tweets on twitter so going with him

I'm going with the pops and intimidator on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to following along with this one. I'm not sure who to pick in this one! A pick em for sure I think!

Went to the range today at lunch.

Short game woes remedied.

Just sayin.

Ha, cheating already I see.
I also see the King Cobra LTD made a spot in the bag .

That's good , I'll need all the help I can get !

Can't wait to hear about this match bobby

Gotta go with Sparksjr here, all loaded up with a special LZ shaft in his driver.

this should be a great match! I have yet to meet any of the guys, but with that many pops, I will pick Intimadator for the win

Can't wait to hear about this match bobby

Should be major headlines when the true hacker steps it up a notch to take down a giant , Stay tuned buddy it will be fun !

PM incoming on bladed 5 irons....

Gotta go with Sparksjr here, all loaded up with a special LZ shaft in his driver.

He' s getting scared and breaking out secret shafts , I love it !

Should be a great match. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes down.

Should be major headlines when the true hacker steps it up a notch to take down a giant , Stay tuned buddy it will be fun !

PM incoming on bladed 5 irons....
At least you will never forget me because of that bladed 5 iron to 3 feet lol

1 week...

Rancey, Bobby. Bobby, Rancey. I just can't pick, 2 great guys right there so I am picking an AS match. Have fun next week guys.

Back