2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Amanda snatched hers out of my hands so quickly it's not even funny lol.

Hahaha you should of gotten one for the three dogs! Then put them on there collars as honorary THP dog tags

Hahaha you should of gotten one for the three dogs! Then put them on there collars as honorary THP dog tags
That's not a bad idea at all actually. Would just need something strong enough to punch a clean hole through the coin.

That's not a bad idea at all actually. Would just need something strong enough to punch a clean hole through the coin.

I'm going to drill one and give it to Hogan.

d3847df972be3cfd13a244090aa93f74.jpg

Seems only fitting I suppose

Pretty awesome Kevin!

Puerto Rico is representing too.. just got it in the mail. Thanks!!
Green and white are my alma mater's colors and the school mascot is a bulldog.

Received mine in the mail today. Thanks!

Got mine today and it looks great! I'll probably use mine on the course tomorrow so everyone can see it and ask about it.

Received mine as well. I love these coins

Still waiting on mine. Trust that it'll be here soon.

Got mine today and it looks great. I have been using last year's, all year long.

Received my incredible coin today. Love it!

Came out great as always. Hard part is choosing which coin to use each round.

Great coin! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my coin. Thank you! Our family has always had dogs. And, my dad raised hunting dogs for several years. I'm glad THP associated with this great cause. And, I have a niece who works in an animal shelter. This coin would be a great gift for her.

Got my marker today as well. Very very nice!
Thanks THP

Master's season always brings me back. Sadly the weather here in Chicago is not friendly for golfers. However, this year's cause is incredible. I am sorry I didn't see it earlier. Just made my donation. So excited that THP partnered with a foundation that requires others to be their voice!

Coin looks incredible in person. Now to not be afraid to use it for fear of messing up the collection.
Don't use mine. Display only. Keeping them pristine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got mine today. Looks fantastic.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Master's season always brings me back. Sadly the weather here in Chicago is not friendly for golfers. However, this year's cause is incredible. I am sorry I didn't see it earlier. Just made my donation. So excited that THP partnered with a foundation that requires others to be their voice!

Thanks. We enjoyed our THP Events in the area last year (2 of them) and look forward to another one this year.

Thanks. We enjoyed our THP Events in the area last year (2 of them) and look forward to another one this year.

oops that was supposed to be WEATHER RIGHT NOW. It's currently in the low 40s with rain. The weather here through the summer and fall is always pristine for golf!

Back