Hank Haney Joins Callaway Golf

For those interested Haney is on Sirius Radio right now (his show) talking about the Callaway partnership

Checking this out now!

I am just tired of all these folks teachers and pros. They can play about any decent club and play it well.
THEY AFFECT THE PRICE OF WHAT WE BUY.OR is the effect. I dont care what they play.

So they have him and Leadbetter? Interesting, I don't really care for the guy though.

interesting signing

I think this is a great signing for both sides. Love Hank and Love Callaway. Win win IMO.

I love this signing. Enjoy listening to Hank talk about the golf swing and I know Callaway will have some really cool things for him in the future. (Hope it involves THPers!)

LOVE this signing. He's pretty strong on Twitter, at least he has been in the past. His takes are good and he'll be really good for Callaway I think.

I think that's a great signing!

Harry is killing it on the radio show right now. I could listen to him all day

Now that's a big name signing.

I saw him on The Golf Fix with Michael Breed yesterday and was wondering about this... I thought I saw him wearing a Callaway glove, but I couldn't get a clear enough look. Also, the bag next to Michael Breed's was a Callaway staff bag... and lastly, Hank wasn't wearing a hat (seems like he ALWAYS had that TMAG hat on!)

Call away bringing all the big names under their roof. Smart move, he is pretty much the man when it comes to teaching the game of golf .

This is big. I listen to his radio show occasionally. He was very loyal in pitching product for his previous sponsorship on the show, so I'm sure he'll do the same.

Harry is killing it on the radio show right now. I could listen to him all day
Jason did a great job earlier, maybe there should be a callaway show on XM?!?!

I don't have too many feels on this one out of the gate... Unless Hank wants to do one of those Haney Project series on #CaptainCanadan

Would be fun to go for #CliveSub65

Not a fan of that dude. Unfortunately the best OEM IN GOLF does not share that opinion.

Wonder if he's going to put out new videos sporting Callaway gear

didn't see this coming. He was always pushing TM when he was with them. Hopefully it works well for both him and Callaway.

Doesn't move the needle for me.

Big ole meh for me personally, but, I get that it will definitely catch the attention of many.

Big ole meh for me personally, but, I get that it will definitely catch the attention of many.
Yeah same. Not bad but not exciting either. Just meh

Great signing for callaway in my opinion

Awesome signing,did not see that coming

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back