What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Today was the 2nd round with Srixon Soft Feel. I will be playing these balls for a while. Everything I like about a ball and it fits my swing. Good distance off the Driver and 3 wood, good feel off the irons, great feel off the wedges and putter. So far almost a club longer off the irons. I know you get what you pay for, but this ball is better than the $20.00 price.

2015 Nike RZN White. I needed a cheaper ball with less side spin than a tour ball. Never liked Bridgestone or Srixon balls and remembered hitting these at a shop hitting bay.

No where near as soft as a ProV1/x when putting, but more than enough spin around the greens, minimal distance lost off the tee (5 yards shorter compared to a ProV1x), and less side spin. Will be checking out the 2016 version soon.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I played a sleeve of the previous model Z stars. Loved it, even spun back an approach with my 60 about 8 feet.

My favorite ball is the RX, but this is a close second alongside the ProV1.

Call me old school but im still playin the taylormade penta tp3. Awesome ball in all conditions and plenty of spin qhen I need it and my wedges are old. Cant imagine when I get new wedges, holy spin back

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Call me old school but im still playin the taylormade penta tp3. Awesome ball in all conditions and plenty of spin qhen I need it and my wedges are old. Cant imagine when I get new wedges, holy spin back

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
That is a very good ball. Loved the TP5 also

Played Titleist DT trusoft. Great ball. My big takeaway was that I thought the cover held up better than normal.

Still playing leftovers from last years Callaway Chromesoft yellows....still in love with this ball !

Played the b330rxs vs the proV1s (2014) on every hole switching which one I hit first. I feel the b330rxs is a great ball but I think and feel the 2014 proV1s will land as my ball.
Well....that's until I get into a funk and switch ball and lines things out lol

2016 truvis chrome soft ••. Such an unbelievably good ball tee to green. Love them.

330rxs for awhike today. Launched really well off the tee and felt great off of the irons. It was even through 4 before i sent it to its death over a cliff OB

Put in a Chrome Soft today with the RX and they are solid all around the course. Definitely a back up ball the RX is in the first spot.

Another round with the Callaway SuperSoft and it didn't disappoint. This will continue to be my cold weather ball

New RX for 9 and old 330 for 9. Better with the 330 from tee to green.

Went back to old faithful today, the Chrome +. What a damn fantastic all around ball.

After losing a chromesoft I put the wilson prototype (DuoU) in play and it was good off the tee, good spin around the greens and with short irons and wedges on approach shots. Will be trying this again next round

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Duo U on the front, last years 330RX on the back. The U did a great job holding on to the wet morning greens. Was a little troublesome off driver since the swing wasn't on point and I lost a couple right.

RX was solid on the back. Definitely a ball I won't hesitate to put into play.

Last edited:
Played an older version B-330RXS on the front, didn't feel good off the putter, played 2016 Chrome Soft on the back nine. This will be the gamer this year, but I still need to play 2016 Bridgestone RX before I decide. Will have the RX in hand on Monday, buddy is picking up a dozen for me since he only lives 2 blocks from DSG and will bring them to work. :clapp:

I swapped between the Wilson Staff Tour and the Bridgestone B330 RX (2015) today, kind of liked the the RX a bit more. Distance wise they were similar, control around the green and putting I liked the RX.

The Duo U was the gamer today. I continue to like this ball better than the FG Tour. The U has been longer than previous gamers and holds greens. Feels great off the putter. Only complaint is that it stains fairly easily. Performance remains great overall.

The Duo U was the gamer today. I continue to like this ball better than the FG Tour. The U has been longer than previous gamers and holds greens. Feels great off the putter. Only complaint is that it stains fairly easily. Performance remains great overall.

I played the prototype for the u for most of the round and not sure how much was the ball and how much was my swing but I hit several irons shots that flew longer than anticipated and hit some drives that were out there for a colder and wet day.

Nike RZN Black. I had a dozen Volt colored ones Kang sent me a while ago so I have been gaming them and my scoring has been pretty good. It feels terrible off the putter face though.

B330rx and its growing on me

Played the Chrome soft today. I've liked every version of the Chrome I have played so far, so today was the same. Great feel off the tee, great control around the green. Found a new 330rx in the ruff on the fifth hole today, and played it for the next 2 holes. great ball too, checked really well on the green, but the Chrome felt softer and felt better with the putter for me.

Bridgestone 330RXS.
Going back and forth between this and the 330RX.
Still tinkering with the driver so data is incomplete.

Was in Orlando last week and brought my usual E6 and DUO "cool weather " balls which performed well on Monday, then the temp went up to 85* F so bought a sleeve of 330 RX (2016). Wow...great ball off the tee and hop and stop on the dry "dormant-ish" greens. Great performance and feel off of the driver, irons and putter, I will be putting this ball into in play this year for sure!

Back