Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard

I would assume this week he either was getting some work in at either Austin Country Club or ANGC. I know ANGC doesn't like when players talk about when they are playing there so you never hear about it till after.

Think 7 of 10 made the cut. Disappointed in Kisner, but go figure.

Based on his Feherty episode, he'll almost always play the PGA event before a major. He's comfortable on those tracks and wants to be in contention.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would assume this week he either was getting some work in at either Austin Country Club or ANGC. I know ANGC doesn't like when players talk about when they are playing there so you never hear about it till after.

Spieth is in Dallas tonight at the Warriors-Mavericks game. It would have still been possible for him to be at either place earlier in the week, but wouldn't be surprised if he spent the week in Dallas since his coach is there as well.

I think the coolest thing about being qualified for the masters is you get to plan a trip or 2 before before for practice rounds. I only need to knock 10 off my handicap and run like god at the Mid Am.

Spieth is in Dallas tonight at the Warriors-Mavericks game. It would have still been possible for him to be at either place earlier in the week, but wouldn't be surprised if he spent the week in Dallas since his coach is there as well.

Probably at Dallas National would be my guess

My lineup of Day, Stenson and Rose looking solid. Kokrak is hanging around too! Only had 1 miss the cut.

Had two miss the cut but outside of Henson no one really in contention

Man, if somehow I could have a pga players swing it would be H Stinson's. I don't know how he doesn't win a few tournaments a year with that swing, must be putting or chipping that's stopping him. I really like his swing initiating move. He addresses the ball, set's the club down behind the ball and a second later make a small and barely visible move to his right about 3 inches, then starts the take away. It's like he's setting his rock to the right first, then pulls the trigger. I'll give it a go ant the next driving range warm up prior to the tee time. Probably take a Lee Trevino beaver pelt divot too. :bulgy-eyes:

early tee times due to weather...man i love watching stenson swing. powerful good tempo

Love a nice early start. Looks like the leaders are ready to rock today.

Was great to catch a few holes this morning on GC, kids had a riot cheering for a few!

Scott had played himself back into the conversation for Sunday and gave it all back with a triple on 18.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looks like Rory is on fire this morning but too little too late unfortunately. When conditions get soft he always seems to find another gear and light it up.

Had two off days.

DeChembreau has the hot round today -7.

Rory sinks a 60 footer on 18 to end his round at -7.

Day floundering a bit on #6

...and Chappel needs some coordinating that hat with his outfit.

Staring at another birdie to increase the lead.

I flippin love Arnold Palmer.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can't stand jimmy roberts. this is painful to watch. Arnie needs to go out with dignity. leave the man alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merritt making a charge on the back 9.

Back