Got to play a round with a fellow THP'er today

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Where else can you join a forum, introduce yourself, and a week latter play a round with a player you may never had met otherwise? Good stuff. Nice 65 degree day in the RVA. Heard a lot of THP stories. looking forward to playing again. Great day.

Right on! Sounds like you had a great time. This place has certainly changed my approach to the game and playing with THPers makes an already awesome game even better!

Playing with thpers is awesome. Great community here

Who was it?

There is NO better golf, than golf with THPers.

Thats awesome...hopefully the beginning of many more for you

Met one guy a year ago and had an excellent time.Learned some tips as well since he pretty much had the swing-game at a very low handicap level.Looking to meet more good peeps down the road.Either at an event or local

Its a win-win scenario for me

Where else can you join a forum, introduce yourself, and a week latter play a round with a player you may never had met otherwise? Good stuff. Nice 65 degree day in the RVA. Heard a lot of THP stories. looking forward to playing again. Great day.

Glad you got to meet up with a local. Find a way into an event and you'll experience the full awesomeness that is THP

Sounds like a great day! Playing with THP'ers is the best way to go!

Ain't nothing better than playing with a fellow THPer. Glad you enjoyed your round.

Playing with THPers is the best, hands down.

It is awesome and been way too long for me

Nothing better than playing with THPers.

Takes the enjoyment of a ride to a whole new level.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Excited to hopefully get to do this at some point this year! Love being a part of THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always great playing with THPers

Back