What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit balls at TopGolf. Checked out CPO for a MD PM wedge.

I played the last 2 days and as soon as I get off this addicting THP site and finish putting gutter guards on another 100 feet of gutters I'm heading out for another round of golf. :act-up:

Went to the range and hit a couple buckets of balls. The weather was amazing and I was hitting the ball pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today. Whatever I found the last 2 weeks is now gone again. I hate this game.
Back at it tomorrow, hope I fall in love again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played 18 with the milk man and his nephew today, course was a bit wet and windy but was great to out in February with a THPer

Played 18 and win my match

Regripped my srixons with lamkin utx wraps. Going to the range in a bit to see how they feel

Shoveled a patch of the lawn off at the cabin so I could blast a handful of drives off into the woods. Had to give up when my footing just got too unstable on the ice.

Shoveled a patch of the lawn off at the cabin so I could blast a handful of drives off into the woods. Had to give up when my footing just got too unstable on the ice.

The northern struggle is real!!!

The northern struggle is real!!!

You're not kidding. My father-in-law and I are already planning which trees to drop so we have a better target when hitting off the back deck. :D

Threw my back out on the 4th tee. Fun day.

Work.

68f08c0d7ed83cb07c46ebec0fbad3cb.jpg

Played the first round of the year, intended to play 18 but left after 9 bc the course was soggy and wind gusts were up to 40mph.

Birdied the first hole of the year, gotta like that!

Went to the golf expo

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Played 18, weather was decent - wind pretty much a constant annoyance as usual this time of the year
Went to the golf expo
How was it? Anything new and exciting? I'm thinking of going tomorrow but am not really looking for anything new ...

How was it? Anything new and exciting? I'm thinking of going tomorrow but am not really looking for anything new ...

Same thing...not much (anything) equipment there. I just go to grab the expo 4-pack pricing on rounds. Spin some wheels for free golf and such.

Six4Three5 was in town, so I met up with him and hit a bucket of balls. Ran into ddec and his dad as well. Just a very nice day.

6006c4a0fbc55c3dee5cd7f912de89df.jpg

Played 18, weather was decent - wind pretty much a constant annoyance as usual this time of the year
Dude come join us in the co thread :)

Beautiful 18 holes of golf today with Canadan. Check February off the list of months I've golfed!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes of golf in the #THPKickoffClassic was absolutely awesome playing with THPers

Thrilled that I was able to get 18 in today, 64 degrees in Fort Wayne! I'm hoping to get another round in tomorrow before the snow comes back this week.

Played 27 holes. Cleaned up the clubs for tomorrows round. Watched the big boys on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back