The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning we had a rather large quote due by Noon and the customer 10 days ago was insistent not to extend the deadline as it needs to get awarded ASAP. We worked out tails off to get this done. I've been up at 4:30 AM yesterday and today making sure that we got it all together.

Then, this morning 3 hours before the bid is due, we get a message that the deadline has been extended by 24 hours. I am so agitated right now, because our two other competitors could not get a quote done in time, yet we did. We followed the bid rules and they did not - so unethical IMHO!
I'd still submit it within the original deadline and make a point to mention that you get things done when you say you will.

The lack of originality by some is hysterical. I see it in every day life. Instead of using the noggin, people figure, its easier to lie, cheat and steal.

The lack of originality by some is hysterical. I see it in every day life. Instead of using the noggin, people figure, its easier to lie, cheat and steal.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? :confused2:

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hahaha maybe it's a case of go with what you know, even if it's not yours

All I can do is laugh.

Fantastic copy/paste job essentially.

Minus the incredible prize.

It's hard to be original, that's what separates the good from the, well, posers.

All I can do is laugh.

Fantastic copy/paste job essentially.

Minus the incredible prize.

What don't you like the prize? I kid.

Just searched for what you guys were talking about. I'll take my chances here!!! #THPLove

What don't you like the prize? I kid.

Just searched for what you guys were talking about. I'll take my chances here!!! #THPLove

The funny part is is that description is almost Word for Word copy

I need some THP golf.

Soon.

I shall tackle the Beags in a slow motion run, soon.

ccd14fe81d4acac20fee4c1357e5a23e.jpg

That is all

Yesterday's round was a mental mess. I Probably had something to do with my PED regimen. haha.
1 coffee at 10am
5 ibuprofen at 1130am
2 iced teas at lunch
1 coffee at 215
Teed off at 230
1 goody's powder (acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine) on 2 teebox
1 coca cola on 8
1 coca cola on 14

Wife calls me at work which rarely happens. I guess there is an animal in our chimney. That will be fun to deal with when I get home.

Wife calls me at work which rarely happens. I guess there is an animal in our chimney. That will be fun to deal with when I get home.

Sweet i had just got done of dealing with a squirrel in my sisters attic not much fun. had to trap it then cover where it was coming in.

i got an idea just make a fire ...that should get whatever out pretty quick.

Pretty sure this guy beside me didnt pay for this seat and it should be empty dang it

Pretty sure this guy beside me didnt pay for this seat and it should be empty dang it

take your shoes off. might make him reconsider.

Doze off real quick and lean over towards his shoulder. Or pick your toe nails

At the chiropractors office. Traction/decompression machine is awesome! Followed up be electric stimulation on the lower back. It's like magic for my lower back. Minimal manipulation

At the chiropractors office. Traction/decompression machine is awesome! Followed up be electric stimulation on the lower back. It's like magic for my lower back. Minimal manipulation

Thats awesome right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back