2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

There is something I enjoy about every Danny Lee interview.

Hey Deano, one of your 7 dead horses just birdied a couple of holes.

There is something I enjoy about every Danny Lee interview.

I kid you not, in person he is one of the best tour players we have ever spent time with. We have been around most on tour, some more than others. Many are likable, some are not and we don't put that stuff out there much, because its not our place, but Danny Lee is an absolute joy. Funny, personable, likes to chat about everything and is such an easy conversation.

Go from 4 to 7 just like that haha

I mean our four main ones. I know you have an extra dark horse, with Mahan, Moore and Bello.

Mahan had to hit driver. I know hes's not the longest but that's pretty bad.
I would agree if it was some forced carry or something but you can make par from short and being short doesn't land you in the water leaving some silly impossible hole. I have more issue with Bethpage and the dumb 260 yard carry to reach the fairways on some of the holes the first time they had the US Open there if I am remembering correctly.

I kid you not, in person he is one of the best tour players we have ever spent time with. We have been around most on tour, some more than others. Many are likable, some are not and we don't put that stuff out there much, because its not our place, but Danny Lee is an absolute joy. Funny, personable, likes to chat about everything and is such an easy conversation.

He definitely seems that way - I remember becoming a fan pretty quick while he was making his run last year and getting interviewed. And he and Fowler prancing each other throughout the year.

I would agree if it was some forced carry or something but you can make par from short and being short doesn't land you in the water leaving some silly impossible hole. I have more issue with Bethpage and the dumb 260 yard carry to reach the fairways on some of the holes the first time they had the US Open there if I am remembering correctly.

That's poor course design. i agree.

Going to be interesting this afternoon. They have had wind gusts over 30 mph and no one has shot under par on the front 9 as of yet.

What up boys n girls?! What have I missed? I see Bubber is pulling in DFL at the moment. Not very useful there Bubber.

Going to be interesting this afternoon. They have had wind gusts over 30 mph and no one has shot under par on the front 9 as of yet.
I was looking at scores earlier and thought oh my....we might see even par leading this thing after today!

Stenson almost jars it.

Useful shot by Stenson but now he has to putt...

Kisner just hit the rocks in the bank of Ray's creek on 13 and the ball shot 30 yards back up the fairway! Nice!

In my opinion, if the player has to hit 3 wood or more on a par 3 it's too long.

Wait, they all have to play it :D

Useful shot by Stenson but now he has to putt...

He is putting so bad this week. He could be right there if he could roll his rock

He is putting so bad this week. He could be right there if he could roll his rock

Agreed. Ball striking never an issue with Stenson.

Hoffman with some impressive spin from downwind.

I heard his putting described as 'heavy handed' last night. Seems about right!

Yes there is. I'm dumb. Life is unfair. Not the same thing.:act-up:

I guess I need to carry a bill board that says I'm joking.

I heard his putting described as 'heavy handed' last night. Seems about right!

He just seems to go on these stretches where he could make it if was a peach basket. When he is on he one of the best.

Routine par for Hoffman

He also seems super humble.

Back