2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Dustin Johnson 64 & wins by 1 over Spieth

So what does everyone think the low round will be tomorrow? Conditions tomorrow will be much more benign than the past 2 days, apart from being on the chilly side in the morning. Plus, there will be a bunch of birdie pins out there with the traditional Sunday setup. I think someone goes out and shoots 66. I also think that the guy that shoots 66 comes from the Jason Day-Dustin Johnson group, I'm just not sure which guy will do it.

I agree a 66 wins tomorrow but I dont think it will come from Day or Johnson. I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say Kaufman wins it tomorrow.

Day wins with a 66 adam scott shoots 56 and i finish 1-2 for contest

Day wins with a 66 adam scott shoots 56 and i finish 1-2 for contest

Hey I'll take that those were my pics and we finish in a tie.

Not what I want but it would be something to see!

Bubba shoots a 65.... A man can dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am rooting for a Langer win tomorrow.

You guys can all dream. Everything is set up for a Matsuyama - Day 1 -2 finish to send me to Akron and win me a black Cure CX2!

You guys can all dream. Everything is set up for a Matsuyama - Day 1 -2 finish to send me to Akron and win me a black Cure CX2!

Might want to pump thone breaks. That is my twosome as well :D

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?
It is probably an inverse relationship, the good players some but the dumb or bad players more, especially if they are prone to self destruction.

Goes for amateurs as well. I could easily cut a few shots of a 20+ handicap if I caddied for them and knew their game. I doubt someone like Canadan would get very little besides someone to carry the bag and clean the ball if I tried to caddie for him.

Just need Langer, Smylie and willet to suck and Casey and Reed shoot sub 70s and Merritt and Dubuisson shoot 65ish I might actually win a decent amount of money. Probably asking a bit much.

I am just glad I get to watch it on TV tomorrow and not my computer at work. I'm upset Rory crashed today. Hoping him and Day finish REALLY strong tomorrow. I think I picked Speith and Day for the contest but I have Rory and Day for big hopefuls in fantasy golf. Should be a nail biter for all of us!

Hoping Day does a little better tomorrow but also rooting for Snedeker too. Love to see a Bridgestone guy take it

Hoping Day does a little better tomorrow but also rooting for Snedeker too. Love to see a Bridgestone guy take it

Yeah I'd love to see Day win and Sneds and Kuchar finish second and third

DJ and Day grouped up tomorrow. Be prepared for bombs off the tee all day!

Would you rather see first back to back since Tiger, first Masters rookie since Zoeller, or oldest with Langer?

I think Langer would be the most amazing.

I like all your choices. Each would be a fantastic win and a awesome finish for the Masters this year.

Really looking forward to this thread today.

Back