#THPCallout. Sposey#s vs Daddio

Daddio

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It’s long past time to #THPcallout my first THP buddy, sposey#s. I can’t really wait much longer. I gotta do this while I’m still young. I’ll turn 61 the day after our match.

When: This Sunday, April 3 at 2PM. Supposed to be beautiful day, sunny, windy, low 70s.
Where: Millwood Golf and Racquet Club (Shane’s home course). Superbly maintained but tight, tough; just a real test of your entire golf game. I’ve played it four times in the last two years so I’m well aware of the holes that have destroyed me in the past.

Tale of the tape:
Shane (says he’s an 8? … it might just be a number he read off a Fireball label?)
Driver: XR16 Pro
3 wood: M1
Hybrid: Apex 20 degree
Irons: 4 through PW, Miura CB 1008
Wedges: 50 and 54 MD3 and 60 PM
Putter: #number 9 milled.

Daddio 16.4 ghin
Driver: Bio Cell + 8.5°
Fairway Wood: Big Bertha 815 14°
Hybrids: Fly-Z 2/3 at 16.5° and Fly-Z 3/4 at 19.5°
Irons: King F6 4-GW
Wedge: PM Grind 56°
Putter: Ping Ketsch

I’m requesting 8 shots and that we play the whites.

Setting stakes is a sticky one for me. Shane is hands down one of the most generous friends I’ve ever met and I owe him so much already. He’s a quick little elusive midget too when you try to pay him back, so maybe this will work? Whoever loses this #THPcallout will purchase and annotate (the results of this callout) a jug of Fireball to be utilized as the honorary christening bottle for Shane’s unofficial THP gathering in a few months.

Are we doing this Shane?

Last edited:
Challenge accepted my friend. See you Sunday.
And boys don't let Dan fool you he really is about a 12 :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice! Two great guys but I've gotta go with Shane on this one.

Get him, Daddio!

Oh man, poor Sposey is going to have a rough April when it comes to #THPCallOuts

Just to piss Shane off, and I thing Daddio has a shot....

Give me Daddio!

Just to piss Shane off, and I thing Daddio has a shot....

Give me Daddio!
To quote you my friend "why you antagonize me"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

s-l300_zpsnujvwv3t.jpg

Voted against you in the other one Shane, but you've got my vote in this one!

Home course,home town and you would think some fireball will be included during the round as well ...I'll take the home team and the numbers guy !

Oh this is going to be great. I'm backing #'s for this one. Cmon Shane.

Hate to do this Daddio, but I have to go with Shane here. Shane's course, he has a few matches coming up so I figure be had his game somewhat in order.

Don't know these two gentlemen but I'll go with Daddio just based on his name!

Hmm interesting one here. Shane might be the younger one by age but he seems to be falling apart by the second.

That said I think I am going to pick Shane in this one that will come down to 18 even though I think this one goes either way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmm interesting one here. Shane might be the younger one by age but he seems to be falling apart by the second.

That said I think I am going to pick Shane in this one that will come down to 18 even though I think this one goes either way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Good call on all counts Ron. He is falling apart by the second and if it comes down to 18 I'm toast. Played it 4 times, cummulative +12. :beat-up:

Shane's not getting much love in here. Shane, I love ya brother. Go win this thing!

Go Shane?

Man, Sposey is going to be busy with all these call outs.

2 really nice guys in this one! Hard to pick against either. So much to consider.

Will Daddio be able to fight off the urge to revert to "Aoki" with the putter under the gun?
Will Shane remember to take aspirin before bed the night before to try and fight off theinevitable hangover?
Hmmmm.......

Sposeybunchofnumbers 2 and 1

Back