What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg/Bacon wonderfulness I saw on Facebook this morning.
dedfd207f8f593a01aba630785a972bb.jpg

I haven't the slightest idea how you would make that, but egg+bacon+mushrooms(?) = goodness!

-----------------------------
Grilled chicken and pasta

Ummmmm........ I forgot to eat! #PGAShowCoverage!

JM

Had some awesome ribs. Tried to stay on the healthy side, but, whatever.

Leftovers

Some sort of nacho...salsa...concoction.

round table pizza.

I have all of that in the house, I may have to give it a try. Minus the pickles as well, that sounds gross in tacos.

I made this last night http://simple-nourished-living.com/2015/05/slow-cooker-pork-chops-recipe-weight-watchers-points/.

I didn't have the chili sauce it called for so I used saracha. I probably should have cut down on the amount though because this was SPICY! But really flavorful. Next time less spice and maybe more curry powder.

Ooh that looks good Morgan! I had the leftover tacos again last night if that tells you anything. I really enjoy them with some fresh salsa

Ooh that looks good Morgan! I had the leftover tacos again last night if that tells you anything. I really enjoy them with some fresh salsa

That says a lot. I made 2 pork chops, so the other one will be had for dinner tonight as well. I didn't need a knife it just fell apart.

I have some 97/3 ground beef in the freezer and I am going to defrost that to make the tacos tomorrow night.

Made a warm pasta salad last night. Wife is doing a interview/dinner tonight so I'll be eating the leftovers.

1 lb tricolored bowtie pasta
0.5 lb bacon
1 lb ground pork
1 can artichoke hearts
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 medium onion
hot sauce to taste
1/4 stick butter
grated Parmesan cheese

Cooked the bacon to crispy and then crushed into tiny pieces. Browned ground pork, added garlic and onion when done and cooked for a few minutes longer. Drained pasta when done cooking, added bacon and butter. As butter melted mixed in Parmesan cheese until coated and sprinkled in hot sauce to taste. Then added ground pork and artichoke hearts.

For a bit more color could have added halved cherry tomatos and maybe some green olives. Maybe next time.

Total cook time: 20 minutes

I want a steak tonight. Getting sick of chicken but still want to have a solid protein meal. hmmmm

Lobster Roll and Oysters. So damn good.

Pasta w chicken sausage and broccoli.

Turkey burger minus the bun and cauliflower.

Ruby Tuesday's blackened Talapia, roasted spaghetti squash and grilled zucchini.

Cincinnati Style Chili

Scrambled eggs.

Sushi!

Was sick Tuesday on my birthday so had my birthday dinner tonight. Beef O'Brady's nuclear wings, Nathan's onion rings and plenty of ice cold Miller Lite.

Buffalo chicken breast with cauliflower and mashed potatoes.

8a09c8b2d09393c5196492f4d45d27db.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back