Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

My first thoughts were NB or Shuksan. Either sound better to you? Or if you'd prefer somewhere else?

EDIT: NB is booked till 10:15am, so Shuksan is the better option - they've got times around 8am.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shuksan sounds good.

Shuksan sounds good.
Cool, I'll call over this morning and try for something around 8.

Are you back on Monday?
Yes sir,have Tuesday and Wednesday off as well. Maybe we can hit up Northview?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll call over this morning and try for something around 8.

Booked at 8:15am for 2.

If you guys want to play twilight (3:30-4 or later) I can probably join.

We may not finish I guess but it would be cheaper anyways.

Wish I could join you guys, but there's just no way I could get up there in time. Have fun! Excited to play Northview again soon hopefully - I know those rates drop in October and then it becomes a solid deal.

Let's do it up gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It sounds good ! I will look into it.

I guess for you guys, since SkiBum's spirit will be there, if you duckhook a tee shot, you can say "That's SkiBum's" and rehit, right? :D

I guess for you guys, since SkiBum's spirit will be there, if you duckhook a tee shot, you can say "That's SkiBum's" and rehit, right? :D

I hit my share of duckhooks, so yeah that sounds reasonable :alien:

It sounds good ! I will look into it.

Let me know if you are able to book something for Twilight, would love to get my new clubs out!
Are we thinking of something closer than Langley if we are playing twilight?

Were we able to grab anything for the Monday? I can try and book something for Fraserview, Langara or McCleery?

Since Army and I were talking about it yesterday, looks like Morgan Creek fall rates start on the 1st of October and at Northview on the 6th. I'm guessing other courses will be similar.

Gotta make my way up there soon.

Since Army and I were talking about it yesterday, looks like Morgan Creek fall rates start on the 1st of October and at Northview on the 6th. I'm guessing other courses will be similar.

Gotta make my way up there soon.

It's BS what the courses are doing. Fall shoulder season used to be Sep through Oct. Now it's been shortened to 3 weeks in October.

It's BS what the courses are doing. Fall shoulder season used to be Sep through Oct. Now it's been shortened to 3 weeks in October.
And to add insult to injury, Morgan Creek is aerating right before the rates drop.

Is it time to start thinking about a bigger PNW gathering again? Four of us down here played today and were talking about getting together with you guys. What's the appetite for playing in the greater Portland area? No idea about timeframes...maybe a month or 6 weeks out???

Is it time to start thinking about a bigger PNW gathering again? Four of us down here played today and were talking about getting together with you guys. What's the appetite for playing in the greater Portland area? No idea about timeframes...maybe a month or 6 weeks out???
I could probably make that work with enough notice. 2nd week of November my girlfriend is out of town, so that might work well.

Guys trip lol

would love to meet some of the local guys up here in hopes to broaden down to you guys!

Not likely for me. I've got a golf vacation early November so another weekend away wouldnt be right of me.

I'm up for it the sooner schedule the better. Should plan on a good draining course to be on the safe side.

sooner better than later...some of us are fair-weather golfers :)
8273ea559a925938b1fefd3ee74441ecae4372428dd206f88355dba99d587acd.jpg

Would be fun, I would have to see if I could incorporate a night in pdx with girl following. Birds: 2 Stones: 1.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't want to man up, I'm a toys r us...golfer.

And if I ear-wormed that jingle into your head, allow me to give a soft, evil cackle here...

bwoohahahahaha

Nope didn't work... man up.

Back