THP Pop Sockets: On Sale Now

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fell in love with a simple little gadget for cell phones over the last year or so after seeing a friend at an OEM use one to capture content while out on the course or just handle the fragile phone better. Decided I wanted to have one with a THP Logo and got some made it. Still one of the most useful little things I have ever used while on the golf course for both pictures and propping up the phone on the bag to film.

If you have a larger phone and struggle at times on the course or range (or everyday life) to grab a quick picture, a pop socket is your answer.
If you want something small to prop up your phone to view things, it works well for that too.

They are available in stores like Best Buy and other places, and all use the 3M adhesive to stick to the back. Which also makes it easy to remove and many are saying it can be reused, but simply rinsing the sticky section off.

The stability for typing, photo and video can really come in handy and they make them with all kinds of designs and logos. You can also use it to sit on your golf bag to film your swing as well as the golf cart or push cart to take pictures for different threads on THP.

These are in the store now and ready for purchase.
Cost will be $10 (the same as they cost in stores) and you can use your Albatross Club discount of course, which saves another 20%
If you buy 3, you get the 4th free.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/shop/thp-pop-sockets/

IMG_6988-M.jpg

IMG_0539-M.jpg

IMG_2853-M.jpg

IMG_0374-M.jpg

Bargain for one emblazoned with the THP logo. Enjoy seeing neat accessories like this in the THP store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 on the way! Hopefully I can just swap out the disk so I don’t have to pull my existing one off. If not, that’s cool too.

Will give them a try picked up 2 might order more after trying. Cool look.

• Admin
3 on the way! Hopefully I can just swap out the disk so I don’t have to pull my existing one off. If not, that’s cool too.

Ordering 3, gives you the free 4th too.

bought one for my phone. thanks!

Order is in. Can't wait

My wife has multiple Pop Sockets and loves them. For this low price, I’ve got one on the way to try as well.

• Admin
THP Pop Sockets: On Sale Now

For those wondering, this is the stand you can buy that makes it a great car mount too.

43622c988c6c7255469654c501c7038a.jpg

d5a155be3147ace2510aaae0b907b53a.jpg

For those wondering, this is the stand you can buy that makes it a great car mount too.

43622c988c6c7255469654c501c7038a.jpg

d5a155be3147ace2510aaae0b907b53a.jpg

Works really well. Mine is mounted on the side of my center console, phone sits next to my right leg while i drive. Out of the way, with car play I don’t need to see the phone though.

Awesome! Will be ordering when I get a chance to log on later

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Picked some up. cant wait to use this one.

Thanks so far to everybody that picked some up. I think you guys are going to enjoy them.

I can't use pop sockets. For me just makes it difficult to put my phone in my pocket, plus my case is textured so they don't stick.

But I ordered one anyway, well because it is THP, and well I need more THP in my life. :)

I can't use pop sockets. For me just makes it difficult to put my phone in my pocket, plus my case is textured so they don't stick.

But I ordered one anyway, well because it is THP, and well I need more THP in my life. :)

This one may surprise you with the golf uses Ash.

Wanted to bump this up for those that missed it yesterday.

Got mine ordered last night. Never used one but my daughters both love them

Interesting development. I set my phone down on my wireless charger and it worked even with the pop socket on there.

3727a066d55d8327627f12fc37105c3e.jpg

4a4368d6acbe845aec36068bb3a3bc11.jpg

If you ordered, these are packaged up and will head out tomorrow.

Crap balls. I completely forgot. Placing order as we speak though.
If you ordered, these are packaged up and will head out tomorrow.

Not real sure why....but the store is saying that my "email address is already in use" and my password is incorrect. Not sure if its a paypal problem (which I have double checked that and its working) or if its a THP Store issue?

Not real sure why....but the store is saying that my "email address is already in use" and my password is incorrect. Not sure if its a paypal problem (which I have double checked that and its working) or if its a THP Store issue?

Send a PM to GolferGal and she can check for you.
Remember the password for the store is not the same as it is for the forum. You setup an account when you ordered something in the past.

ahhh ahh ahh. That could be why. Ill send her a PM. Thanks
Send a PM to GolferGal and she can check for you.
Remember the password for the store is not the same as it is for the forum. You setup an account when you ordered something in the past.

Just ordered. I won't use it on my phone, but Jacqui may on hers. If not I will just keep it because it's cool looking.

Back