THP Year in Review - 2017

Wow I can't believe all of that has happened in the 8 months or so since I found and joined this site! And to think that I try to tell myself I don't do a lot of reading lol. So much fun following along these events. But, my favorite part is all of the charity and good deeds done on this site. Incredible group of people with huge hearts. That's why some of my favorite threads have been hearing about contributions to St. Jude, the random acts of kindness, and the secret Santa was a blast to follow! Here's to many more great years!!

What an unbelievable year for THP! All of this in one year. Phenomenal!

I want to say this again - thanks for bringing back the Morgan Cup. That was really special to many of us that have been on the site for a while.

I want to say this again - thanks for bringing back the Morgan Cup. That was really special to many of us that have been on the site for a while.

I agree tequila. That was by far the highlight of my year.

Great recap thread. I'd add the money issues and uncertainty of certain brands like Hogan and matrix, too. Also, the second coming, and divisiveness of the ksig ball.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I know this was part of the PGA Show coverage but still a highlight of the year.

Wow, what a list! I've been a member of countless forums over the years and THP blows them all away. That is a testament to JB, GG,staff writers, sponsors, event planners and all the members. I'm looking forward to 2018 and beyond.

This is an awesome thread. Nice job Fupresti. I realize that there are any number of topics that could be included here, but one stand out to me was the UST Attas Coool shaft testing thread. I was fortunate enough to be part of that testing group and I thought the entire group did an outstanding job reviewing and testing an unbelievably exceptional driver shaft.

That thread taught me what it's about to test and review a product on THP.

Butterflies and rainbows.

www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/96422-UST-Mamiya-ATTAS-COOOL-Shafts

Thanks for the post. It's wild to realize all that was done in just one year. What an amazing year for THP.

As I was working on something for this year, I was looking over 2017. Thanks fupresti for taking the initiative here, I really enjoyed this.

As I was working on something for this year, I was looking over 2017. Thanks fupresti for taking the initiative here, I really enjoyed this.

This might be good to link into the AC membership thread. He really did a fantastic job on it!

Back