Anthony Kim Interview

Good lord, his body is a wreck. Hope he makes it back, if that's what he truly wants.

Really glad this interview happened. It's good to know that some of those rumors were untrue and that he's trying to get healthy again to possibly make a comeback. Who knows if it'll ever happen but at least a lot of answers to his whereabouts were answered

Anthony Kim was one of the main reasons I started playing golf, I wish him the best. I feel if he can get his body right, he'll give it another go.

Sounds like Tiger woows times 10. As we've seen it's been tough for Tiger to overcome them, just can't see him getting it back with all his issues.

I just can't believe how it feels like he was on Tour one minute and then the next he was gone, as if nothing happen. It would have been interesting to see how he could have completed against todays competition. I don't see him ever coming back. He doesn't sound like a guy who has the drive and the desire to come back.

Based on that interview, I think he has a higher chance of returning than not.
I just can't believe how it feels like he was on Tour one minute and then the next he was gone, as if nothing happen. It would have been interesting to see how he could have completed against todays competition. I don't see him ever coming back. He doesn't sound like a guy who has the drive and the desire to come back.

After his Ryder Cup performance, he immediately became one of my favorites. I hope he returns at some point because he was a very skilled golfer. Injuries will wreck a career in any sport, hopefully he's not been taken to the "junk yard" just yet!

I remember that Ryder cup match like it was yesterday. His swagger and killer instinct was exactly what the US team needs. Hope he can make it back if that is what he wants.

I would love to see him give it a go one more time. Hope nothing but the best for him.

Good read...here's hoping he can get back and be competitive again!

Great article and I am glad it finally happend. I would love nothing more then seeing Anthony back on tour. I hope he gets 100% and it happens

Crazy.

I just googled his name not even two days ago seeing what ever happened with his insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this, this morning on the Yahoo News feed. Good read. Hope he gets his stuff figured out.

Hope he makes it back. He is young enough to recover I think. Would be great to see him hitting great shots that mean something again.

I hope he makes it back. I'm a bit doubtful, but I always enjoyed watching him play. I didn't realize that he has been dealing with so many injuries. I knew about the thumb, but not all the others.

Did not realize that he had so many more injuries than the achilles. I hope that he does get his health in order and can put 100% into getting back to golf. Would be an amazing story that if in two or three years he was back on tour competing for titles and challenging Jordan, Jason and Rory.

Did not realize that he had so many more injuries than the achilles. I hope that he does get his health in order and can put 100% into getting back to golf. Would be an amazing story that if in two or three years he was back on tour competing for titles and challenging Jordan, Jason and Rory.

I was the same, I knew about the Achilles and the thumb, but MAN that is a long list.

I'm still a fan, would love to see it happen eventually and him give it a run with his exemption. But if it doesn't happen, I totally get that too.

Good for him, he seems to have his life in order. His head is in the right place. I'd love for him to return but wish him well if he doesn't

I agree. Well said.

Thanks for posting that, JB. That was a fabulous read. Would love to see him back out there... Always liked watching him play.

I'm kind of curious what he has been doing to his body to sustain all those injuries he claims and the surgeries. I'm not one to judge, but makes me wonder a bit. Hopefully, he can make a comeback. I would love to see him play on tour again.

I'm kind of curious what he has been doing to his body to sustain all those injuries he claims and the surgeries. I'm not one to judge, but makes me wonder a bit. Hopefully, he can make a comeback. I would love to see him play on tour again.

Compensations usually, that and trying to push the rest of the body too hard. Yeah it could be from extra curricular activities, but it could also be from someone trying to spend 6hrs a day in the gym when they really should be 2 at most.

What he said. Messed up my knee compensating for an injured hip. Messed up my right shoulder after tearing the left one. One weak point exposes and stresses the rest.

What he said. Messed up my knee compensating for an injured hip. Messed up my right shoulder after tearing the left one. One weak point exposes and stresses the rest.

Know that feeling, i.e. my summer. Slept wrong, pinched a nerve in my neck. Favored that, caused back and shoulder pain. It's amazing how something stupid can turn into a nightmare when you try and play through it.

Career is over. Never been a fan of his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A range sighting:

Back