What Hobby Would Replace Golf?

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
If you had to give up golf tomorrow, what would fill the void?

Guitar playing, weightlifting, jiu-jitsu. Pick one. I love golf, but it's hardly my only hobby.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tennis, maybe. It's a lot cheaper, and you don't lose many balls.

I'd go back to playing Paintball. Used to play in a pretty competitive league and had a blast.

1/10th scale electric RC Racing. Raced in a lot of ROAR events till I gave it up and started golfing instead. I like anything where I get to tinker with stuff. Sold all this stuff to buy golf clubs.

2013%20RC%20Sale%20(4).jpg

I'd get back into poker.

I'd probably get back into ATV's or SxS's. It's expensive but really the only thing I've alsmost loved as much as I love golf. The fact that I live in IL is also horrible for any off-road type of hobbies except hiking.

motorcycle racing or drone racing... im already planning on reducing golfing to get back into street riding.

I would get into painting. Dabbled a bit, but would likely get into it much further.

Playing more guitar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd kike and fish more, at first I thought I'd work more but not a chance.

Last edited:
Probably competitive pistol shooting. I was leaning that way before I got back into golf.

Hiking or mountain biking

If i could find someplace locally to play racquetball, I would start playing that again. If not, tennis would probably be my 2nd option.

Biking and kayaking.

Probably get back into painting miniatures. Really time consuming but fun.
86dd61b59fecffe8df17dd27b5ec8c90.jpg
d5dd8049559520ac8c7646a87c4b7d01.jpg

Softball, racquetball and bowling were my other hobbies before golf

This is a tough one, probably something outside still. Maybe hiking, I've always wanted to learn the guitar as well.

Woodworking/carpentry. I love making sawdust but golf takes up most of that time these days.

I’d spend more time on my motorcycle.

#FiberLaunch

Definitely spend more time on guitar. Already workout excessively. Maybe shoot a lot more billiards. Have all kinds of projects sitting in the garage that golf has put on the back burner. But, golf has my attention at the moment!

Bass fishing

I would work out more and fish or hunt also.

Back