The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, but for a couple of days, sore throat, and then yesterday it hit me out of nowhere. Been asleep or in bed ever since.
That's how it was for me JB. One day of sore throat, about 3 days of bed (though I fought it until the 3rd day) then it gets a little less severe and then it lingers. I'm a couple days short of two weeks. Feel better.

Really thinking I have the flu. Have never had it before but have all the symptoms. This sucks

#Reminds self to call Dr. office to get flu shot*

Insert "It's not 100% effective so I am not going to get one" as someone's good reason for not getting one.

I've never gotten one but sure wish I did. Having your entire body in pain and everything else really sucks

No idea, but for a couple of days, sore throat, and then yesterday it hit me out of nowhere. Been asleep or in bed ever since.

I blame the Mike Dean dizziness episode.

Insert "It's not 100% effective so I am not going to get one" as someone's good reason for not getting one.

Oh boy, let's not get that thread started again..............Smalls, take your hand off that mouse!!!!

As I understand, the developers of the flu shot make their best guess regarding which strains of the flu will occur. Most times they make good guesses sometimes they don't. I think their guess may have been a bit off last year. However, I also understand that even if the vaccine does not address the specific strain, never the less, it will reduce the symptomatic impact regardless. Well at least that is what my nurse wife tells me when she insists that I get the shot.

I could never be a drug addict or get a tattoo because I hate needles. I ask for a happy pill just to get a flu shot.

As I understand, the developers of the flu shot make their best guess regarding which strains of the flu will occur. Most times they make good guesses sometimes they don't. I think their guess may have been a bit off last year. However, I also understand that even if the vaccine does not address the specific strain, never the less, it will reduce the symptomatic impact regardless. Well at least that is what my nurse wife tells me when she insists that I get the shot.

I could never be a drug addict or get a tattoo because I hate needles. I ask for a happy pill just to get a flu shot.

havent heard anything yet this year but last year they had some crazy amount of strains. I haven't had a flu shot in years because it is a guessing game.

I'm getting the flu shot this year. No way I want to get sick in early December. If the shot even reduces that possibility 5%, it's worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I'm getting the flu shot this year. No way I want to get sick in early December. If the shot even reduces that possibility 5%, it's worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

getout_zpstvsnvje5.gif

havent heard anything yet this year but last year they had some crazy amount of strains. I haven't had a flu shot in years because it is a guessing game.
Me either. Not since they were mandated since Uncle Sam. Working out so far. #KnockingOnSomeWood #6Years&Counting

Swamped with work. I have no idea how I am going to get everything done by the end of the year.

Big shooting going down in Oregon.

A school shooting happened in SD yesterday.

Me either. Not since they were mandated since Uncle Sam. Working out so far. #KnockingOnSomeWood #6Years&Counting

Same here. I did it for a few years after working as a contractor but was feeling worse with them than when I wasn't taking them

Big shooting going down in Oregon.

A school shooting happened in SD yesterday.
My brain is sweating reading all the BS nonsensical garbage on Twitter about this stuff.

I don't even want to venture there.

Curse you Verizon for not "allowing" someone to view their final bill online, and despite me asking for a mailed copy twice I didnt get one before todays due date. Online chat useless like always, wanted me to go to the store to get a copy of my bill due today lol. I paid it and told him I'll dispute the charge if I find the bill is off by a single cent. Tried to tell me it had to do with me losing access online, yet I can view old ones, and even pay the bill I cant see LOL

I swear they do this to make sure u cant get your early termination money form your new carrier in time to pay your old one off.

So glad Im DONE with them

Curse you Verizon for not "allowing" someone to view their final bill online, and despite me asking for a mailed copy twice I didnt get one before todays due date. Online chat useless like always, wanted me to go to the store to get a copy of my bill due today lol. I paid it and told him I'll dispute the charge if I find the bill is off by a single cent. Tried to tell me it had to do with me losing access online, yet I can view old ones, and even pay the bill I cant see LOL

I swear they do this to make sure u cant get your early termination money form your new carrier in time to pay your old one off.

So glad Im DONE with them

We've had Verizon x 7 years and myself since I was 15. They really are a pain ... are you happy you changed carriers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brain is sweating reading all the BS nonsensical garbage on Twitter about this stuff.

i stayed away from there for this reason and the presidents statement. Like Rahman Emmanuel says "Never let a crisis go to waste". Emotional reactions to the wrong problem.

We've had Verizon x 7 years and myself since I was 15. They really are a pain ... are you happy you changed carriers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup 40 a month cheaper now...will be 90 cheaper in 2 years...and way better reception in my house where we couldn't make or receive calls with verizon more times than not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back