THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started this year off at a 22. Down to an 18. This is according to GameGolf, which is the only thing I'm using to track it right now. Not sure how accurate GameGolf is.

After taking about 5 years off... 3 years ago I picked up the sticks again.. Last year I was a 6.. Current is 1.8 .. Mine is a GameGolf handicap as well..not sure about the formula they use but it seems about right... Shot PB on Monday.. 69.. 5 birdies.. 2 bogies .. I am new to the forum... So just wanted to say Hello

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After taking about 5 years off... 3 years ago I picked up the sticks again.. Last year I was a 6.. Current is 1.8 .. Mine is a GameGolf handicap as well..not sure about the formula they use but it seems about right... Shot PB on Monday.. 69.. 5 birdies.. 2 bogies .. I am new to the forum... So just wanted to say Hello

Welcome back to golf, and welcome to THP! You will find a ton of unbiased info here man.

Trending down a few ticks to 17.5, which would be a new low index for me but only by a smidge. I'll see if I can put together a decent round this weekend to get that even lower prior to the next revision.

Doesn't look like I'm getting any rounds in by end if month so I will be at 10.2 to start oct

Doesn't look like I'm getting any rounds in by end if month so I will be at 10.2 to start oct
Same. Maybe 9 tomorrow, but unless I sneak out for 18 on Sunday I'm probably done for the month.

Holding steady at 4.6

14.3, last few rounds should help get to around 13.5

Lessons really do help

Started this year off at a 22. Down to an 18. This is according to GameGolf, which is the only thing I'm using to track it right now. Not sure how accurate GameGolf is.

My Game Golf handicap is a couple of points higher then my Ghin. In my book, it shows a better window into what you are capable of. This limiting of scores with the Ghin makes me out better than what I am. As ugly as it sounds, I want those 9 and 10's to be counted!

Looks to be trending up a tick at the moment to 7.3 after yesterday's 41

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Game Golf handicap is a couple of points higher then my Ghin. In my book, it shows a better window into what you are capable of. This limiting of scores with the Ghin makes me out better than what I am. As ugly as it sounds, I want those 9 and 10's to be counted!

GameGolf is what I use for handicap. It does seem to punish you for a bad round properly.. Lol... Good score on an easier course doesn't get praised either.. It's not official but it seems pretty close to me.

Yeah, I definitely want those scores as well.

Final round of the year in the books, and I end the season as a 15 handicap. 5 strokes higher than my artificial cap at the start of the year, but I am playing to my cap (or better), and that makes all sorts of happy.

Started the season with a 20 and ending the year with a 17. I had a few hiccups throughout the season but still was able to trend down every revision. Pretty happy with what I've done this year but next year will be the year where the personal goals get tougher.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I am slammed with work, school and church stuff this weekend. I have maybe 3-4 rounds left in the hdcp season

let me know what money games you guys need a partner for at 10 handicaps. I mean this with all seriousness: you both have the best damn games for a 10 cap that I've ever seen.

let me know what money games you guys need a partner for at 10 handicaps. I mean this with all seriousness: you both have the best damn games for a 10 cap that I've ever seen.

will do. Thanks.

Going up to my 7's unless I put up a good number soon

After entering my round Saturday, I'm still trending to 14.1, and no rounds planned till next weekend so that's where it will end up. Drop of 0.8 since my last revision, hoping to continue the downward trend in the last month or so of active season.

trending to a 12.2 after the weekend's 81. That means I would actually play off a 12, which is a new all time low for me. And I feel like I should be playing so much better, which means that I might get a single digit at some point! Just need to dial in the full swing especially with the driver and I think I can get there!

sep15handicap.png

It was a pretty rough summer for me but after a ton of lessons I feel like I am back on track. I'm happy at 9.9 considering how bad I fell apart earlier this year.

My only round this period clearly fell into the "other" 10 scores... will be staying steady at 12.9.

Mine will rise to 8.4 as several good scores drop off.

8.7....yeesh.

But, with how I played this weekend and some Panda time on the range, I'm betting I start to see a drop very soon again.

Up to 10.3 from 9.9. Definitely expected as I think I played 1 round in the 2 weeks of this revision. The cap has remained pretty steady this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back