Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have an urge to pick up a GBB 3w. I need to try the head with the couple shafts I have for my 815 and see what the results are.
Stop it, I just bought the driver. I can't afford the 3 wood
I'm very eager to try it. Have never been so convinced by a Cobra golf club/line.
It is a departure from the typical cobra club

So, the ladies GBB head color scheme looks badass.

drivers-2015-great-big-bertha-womens____1.png

fwoods-2015-great-big-bertha-womens____2.png

This aggravates me quite a bit.... as this scheme is 100x better.

Certainly makes me excited to see what uDesign looks like if they bring that back.

Its up on the site for drivers. Same blue as my 815 uDesign, and its KILLING ME!

I would have to agree I dig the blue.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to have time to catch up on the latest equipment coming out, will probably add to my #6 ponder...

Oh my that blue udesign GBB. What a beauty

I can't wait to have time to catch up on the latest equipment coming out, will probably add to my #6 ponder...

Forged Apex irons + Cup Face. Ya I think it's safe to say they're gonna end up on your list

I really want to get a Bushnell v3 to shore up my yardages. Just can't afford the tour x at this point even though the reviews are stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to get a Bushnell v3 to shore up my yardages. Just can't afford the tour x at this point even though the reviews are stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a V3 and freaking love it. It takes the guessing game out of it.

So all the irons shafts are the same length?

Yes. Same shaft length, head weight, and lie angle. http://www.1irongolf.com/

this set-up is intriguing for sure. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

I as well pondered this set up,if you end up doing this. I would love to hear your thoughts on it

It's going to be a while for sure, but when/if I do pull the trigger I definitely will write up about it. I measured myself and would be in the 7-iron range for the irons.

Still trying to wheel and deal my way into a GBB for cheap. Rouge IO 60 shaft... just hate that the season is wrapping up here.

I was SO CLOSE to a uDesign GBB with a blue crown. It looks so good

Udesign 816 green with green accent looks murderous!

Just a matter of finishing it. Thanks a lot, Dawg Daddy!

callaway%20order.jpg

So I put it off too long and the sale is over. HOWEVER, they now have 10% off for each $100 you spend up to 30% for $300 or more. So now I can get the same thing for $763.

I think it will happen today. Maybe. Still pondering.

You switching over to women's clubs Smalls? I'd give the men's clubs one more try before throwing in the towel! :D

You switching over to women's clubs Smalls? I'd give the men's clubs one more try before throwing in the towel! :D

Unfortunately Jacqui needs new clubs before me. Sacrilege, I know!

I told myself I would wait for a CPO sale to pick up a BB 5W, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out haha.

Good thing I held out, they just started a sale today hahaha. It's a sign :D

Wish there were some GBB's on there!

That would be sick for sure! I'm not trying to open the GBB can of worms yet though...haha

Oh man, 30% of CPO is not what I needed to see in my inbox this morning. Or is it? I might have to give in and pick up a set of Apex irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back