What are you drinking?

With a splash of what? . Without googling it I'm betting Rare Breed is a fine burbon��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have given its full name-Wild Turkey Rare Breed. It's one of their premium bourbons. It's vrry good, but not what I'd call fine. Stupid Total Wine here didn't have what I wanted, and I can always count on this.

Chocolate milk shake.

Chico IPA at The Buskwakker Brew Pub.
Soooooo good!

Coffee

Stella

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Had 2 cysers last night - which is half (very) dry cider, half mead. Freakin delicious.

9427eb4d2c62f47b668a7432cff8644d.jpg

Long day of yard work, now some college football, THP and some of these!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Had an Anthem cider at lunch after golf. Nice and dry.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ballast Point Pumpkin Down beer

Vodka....hard to believe I know

2835c3b1fff85a0dcb5bf0af88f4ec35.jpg

Jack's Abby Smoke and Dagger black lager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oban 14

I'm already jealous. Hell of a scotch.

Beats the Bud Light I had after hockey for sure. You should try the Oban Little Bay Limited Edition I have. It takes it to the next level.

Crown Royal. Envious of the Oban.

Beats the Bud Light I had after hockey for sure. You should try the Oban Little Bay Limited Edition I have. It takes it to the next level.

I'll be lucky to even find that yet alone try that. Oban is just a darn good drink no matter how you prefer it.

I'll be lucky to even find that yet alone try that. Oban is just a darn good drink no matter how you prefer it.

I didn't realize you were a scotch guy. I will bring some next time we see each other.

Crown Royal. Envious of the Oban.

We need to have a few drinks together next time we are at an event. We have been to at least a couple together but haven't had much time to talk.

Yeah. I don't think I'll find that either in Pensacola. Actually, I can't remember seeing Oban.

Yeah. I don't think I'll find that either in Pensacola. Actually, I can't remember seeing Oban.

This place called Total Wine came to Minneapolis and it is the best thing ever. The wine selection is crazy good and the prices are solid. It is basically the Home Depot of booze.

This place called Total Wine came to Minneapolis and it is the best thing ever. The wine selection is crazy good and the prices are solid. It is basically the Home Depot of booze.

We had them in Atlanta and I would go there because of their wide selection of wines and spirits. Went to one in Orlando last weekend to grab some good bourbon prior to the Bridgestone Championship. Sadly, there isn't one, nor anything like it in Pensacola.

I didn't realize you were a scotch guy. I will bring some next time we see each other.

I like many liquors, just not tequila. Ever. I'd enjoy a scotch with you any day sir.

Total Wine is legit. Not totally surprised they're not in the panhandle yet but Ken, you should look at ABC liquors and see if they could order you something if needed. You can get spoiled though with a Total Wine, because they have just about everything.

Back