The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm excited! Sweeet.

Ready for #TheCup pretty sure Chad doesn't have a shot at this one though not sure he knows what he is going up against

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get ready to Rrruuummmbblee!

THP, Callaway, and Myrtle Beach together sounds like an awesome time. I'm ready!!

so who's playing in this thing?

Signup will come soon. THPers who are lucky enough to get in of course.

It is going to be one heck of a time with some serious gear involved.

People who refer to themselves as smart, generally are not. Put me on your team Mike Dean! #TheCup

winner take all will make for a very interesting dynamic....love all the trash talk. ;)

any preference given on any basis?

NO SIR.
Like all THP Events, all it takes is an Albatross Club membership (2016 in this case) and one taking the time and signing up.

2016 is shaping up to be the best year of THP yet! #TheCup! Put me in cap!

Love the sounds of this! Don't know what all will be in on this one but let's go win a cup!!

Hard to bet against MD441 - He has a serious track record and HOF tag list.

This sounds like fun... Myrtle Beach, THPers, #chad and incredible equipment I'm sure. I'm game! Bring on #TheCup! ?

Yeah...this is going to be good!!!

I have a feeling the videos that have trickled in thus far are only a mild sample of the wonderful nonsense we're going to enjoy between the two captains.

Should be a riot.

This will be epic. Love the trash talk videos so far haha.

This sounds like fun.

I have a feeling the videos that have trickled in thus far are only a mild sample of the wonderful nonsense we're going to enjoy between the two captains.

Should be a riot.

I was thinking this exact same thing. Hopefully get to witness it first hand!

Let's go get that cup MD!!

You had me at Myrtle Beach!

This one......... This one looks like a lot of fun. Trash talk, strangely solid hair, Myrtle Beach. Yeah nothing bad about this at all.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Man now that i think about it will chad even have enough support to field a team or will he pull a Michigan and need to borrow guys?

I know he got a few pity votes of support but id imagine those people will come back to their senses when the thought of leaving Myrtle empty handed hits them.
Hey why you gotta throw Michigan under the bus? I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

you had me at myrtle beach.

looking forward to details.

The Cup Is Coming

Don't even think about riding the fence. Pick a side -- run with it. Winners take all.

Man now that i think about it will chad even have enough support to field a team or will he pull a Michigan and need to borrow guys?

For your teams sake I hope not, didn't Michigan win the Great Lakes Shootout?

Looking forward to hearing more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back