Michael Breed leaving Golfchannel?

ChristopherKee

Reaction score

I'm a big Golffix fan .. Is this legit?

Interesting. I just listened to him on PGA Tour Radio. I like Breed and always have

I'm a big Golffix fan .. Is this legit?

And Golf Channel just announced they signed Sean Foley.

Get your chiropractor on speed dial.

It was always hard for me to digest 4 hours of lessons into the 42 minutes that Breed taught them in. I like his energy and positivity though.

~Rock

And Golf Channel just announced they signed Sean Foley.

Get your chiropractor on speed dial.

actually heading to him this week ... thanks for reminding me! HA!

Looks like he got pushed out by Foley. Don't care for either very much.

breed is loud, but his passion is contagious. i don't love everything he says about the swing. but i do like the guy.

the foley signing is kinda strange. i love what he has to say about the golf swing, but he seems too cerebral to hold viewers' attention for very long. i'll definitely be tuning in. foley swings are the prettiest swings imho.

Michael Breed leaving Golfchannel?

Liked Michael, Foley seems like a horrible choice no personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breed said he was a bit handcuffed by what he could do on TGC, going digital and having his own studio will free him up to do a lot more, per him on xm earlier today.

Interesting, always liked Breed and loved that he went on Golfunfiltered to discuss the golf ball dilemma. Best of luck to him, have never been a big Foley fan, but I also don't know much about him to be honest.

I like Breed, hope this works out for him.

Wow...interesting.

His energy was pretty refreshing compared to other personalities on GC but kinda low on the totem pole in golf news.

I like Breed. I have not been a fan of Foley's teaching.

I will probably be in the minority but I have never cared for Breed. Something about his style was off-putting to me. When I have listened to or read Foley I usually liked what he had to say. I think he can do a good job. Also he is a fan of Tribe Called Quest so that big plus in my book.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will probably be in the minority but I have never cared for Breed. Something about his style was off-putting to me.

Breed was my most favorite of my least favorite announcers... if that makes sense.

That said, he seems like an ok guy

Breed was my most favorite of my least favorite announcers... if that makes sense.

That said, he seems like an ok guy
Makes perfect sense

parker mclachlin obviously isn't a fan. who else?

I am pretty sure Tiger, Westwood, Mahan and Sean O'Hair are all former students who moved on or have had issues.

I am pretty sure Tiger, Westwood, Mahan and Sean O'Hair are all former students who moved on or have had issues.

definitely moved on. but is that tantamount to "not being a fan of foley's teaching?" maybe they're just not a fan of foley. or needed to mix things up. people part ways with coaches often. not sure it means they're not a fan of the teaching.

definitely moved on. but is that tantamount to "not being a fan of foley's teaching?" maybe they're just not a fan of foley. or needed to mix things up. people part ways with coaches often. not sure it means they're not a fan of the teaching.

Maybe. I just think Foley represents the worst of teaching. He doesn't teach golf he teaches you to be good at Trackman.

Just my uniformed opinion.

He is an interesting character for sure. Fun to watch.

Pretty rare I watch any golf channel teaching stuff. It is normally watered down or very general which is what happens trying to fit a 40 some odd minute show. Much prefer content at my own pace.

Maybe. I just think Foley represents the worst of teaching. He doesn't teach golf he teaches you to be good at Trackman.

Just my uniformed opinion.

Isn't that like saying Como teaches golfers to have a pretty kinematic sequence graph?

Back