Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw Mid 50s and wind in with that rain and it will be miserable. Still hoping that tropical storm stays to the east.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

wind with rain is when I go home...especially when it's a heavy rain

just like hunting, if my socks and underwear stay dry, I will stay out all day....lol

looking forward to Saturday guys, dress accordingly!

Played in Mike's (Maddog701) scramble tournament today. It was cold, windy and a little rainy but still a great time.
Great seeing everybody Paul(Plin), Jesse, Joe(choppstixxx), Jimmy (six4three5).
Special thanks to Jim(Shankosaurus), Ben(darkhelmet18) and Josh for joining me on the victorious foursome -10, 62(34/28) :)
Thanks again Mike for the invite.

Played in Mike's (Maddog701) scramble tournament today. It was cold, windy and a little rainy but still a great time.
Special thanks to Jim(Shankosaurus), Ben(darkhelmet18) and Josh for joining me on the victorious foursome -10, 62(34/28) :)
Nice score in this weather.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Played in a Ryder cup style event today at Deerfield with some friends. My first nine holes were a disaster but the next 18 holes that counted toward the competition were good. I ended up winning in all categories: most matches won, most holes one, most individual points, and our team won 30 to 8.

Played in a Ryder cup style event today at Deerfield with some friends. My first nine holes were a disaster but the next 18 holes that counted toward the competition were good. I ended up winning in all categories: most matches won, most holes one, most individual points, and our team won 30 to 8.

Sounds like you killed it. Nice shooting, I guess you like this weather.

Sounds like you killed it. Nice shooting, I guess you like this weather.
I hate this weather, the wind was brutal.

Great shootin' Andy, we ended up -7 under with a bogey. Def. had more fun than expected for how cold and dreary it was. Hopefully we get a few more "warm" days.

Great shootin' Andy, we ended up -7 under with a bogey. Def. had more fun than expected for how cold and dreary it was. Hopefully we get a few more "warm" days.
Thanks and that's a great score too. Looking at getting out Wednesday. Weather looks good so far.

Nice job!

Me and a friend were looking to play ravenwood or graystone this weekend but the forecast is so unpredictable.

congrats to "team moose", great score on poor day to play golf! first place with a 10 under 62!!!!!!!!

it was nice getting together with some THPERS from western new York, hope we get one or two more chances this year to tee it up again!

Looking at getting out Wednesday. Weather looks good so far.

Took off Wednesday, so let's get something on the books!

Took off Wednesday, so let's get something on the books!
Looking forward to Mill Creek tomorrow, gimmicky holes and all :)

Looking forward to Mill Creek tomorrow, gimmicky holes and all :)

I love Mill Creek. Outside of 10 and 11 I don't think there are many other gimmicks.

I love Mill Creek. Outside of 10 and 11 I don't think there are many other gimmicks.
I don't mind 10, kinda like that par 3 at Chambers Bay. 9 is a little too straight uphill for a par 3 IMO and 11 is just stupid.

I don't mind 10, kinda like that par 3 at Chambers Bay. 9 is a little too straight uphill for a par 3 IMO and 11 is just stupid.

Yeah 11 is horrible and shouldn't be a hole on any golf course. 18 is pretty stupid too now that I'm thinking of it.

We talked about this.. 11 isn't stupid, just a tough hole. It requires 3 pretty good shots for a birdie look.

Alright maybe it is a little stupid.

Yeah 11 is horrible and shouldn't be a hole on any golf course. 18 is pretty stupid too now that I'm thinking of it.
Not a fan of 18 as a finishing hole. I think I was on the lower left fairway and then hit it long into the water that I had no idea was there.

9 is a little too straight uphill for a par 3 IMO and 11 is just stupid.

Def. agree on both of these, #9 you should at least be able to see most of the green. It's pretty much a blind par 3 with water on the right. Also there's another par 3 that plays like 190+ yds that always pisses me off b/c even when you hit a good shot, the green is so nasty you 3 putt every time!

Not a fan of 18 as a finishing hole. I think I was on the lower left fairway and then hit it long into the water that I had no idea was there.

You're just wading in all the ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back