Jamie Sadlowski Coming to a THP Event in 2018

Amazing!! Entry into this one will be highly coveted for sure.

A guy who can crush drives has to be able to help a guy who can't get out of his own way right? This sounds like an amazing opportunity for sure!

Or play alongside said crushed ball? Who knows, right?

Everyone gets to play his drive on a par 5 ... as he drives the green! HA!

Well that escalated quickly. This is a can't miss event now!

Wow THP continues to blow minds and how awesome for the guys that get into that event

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WOW! This is sure to be amazing and a very hot ticket.

Wow - That is so cool - Well Done THP!

I would love to see him smash his golf ball around the course in person, must be an humbling experience

Jamie 5i vs THP’er drivers. Let the bets begin.

Consider me super interested. Have always been a big fan of Jamie . Cannot wait for details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie 5i vs THP’er drivers. Let the bets begin.

I think you'd need to drop down to the 7. I've seen some 5i from the guys who don't hit it as long as he does approach my driver numbers.

Well that just raised the level of excitement for this event!

spinaltap11.jpg

Well that escalated quickly. This is a can't miss event now!

Which event? :angel: The thread just says “an event”. Doesn’t say which event

This is fantastic!

THPers would lose that battle I have a feeling...haha

Hundred percent chance. I can’t find his carry numbers on his clubs, but I’m guessing 5i was 270? 280? Maybe one person will catch one solid and give it a chance?

Well thats pretty awesome development!

Well that's cool! In the desert I see....intriguing. I remember George Bryan randomly showing up to #TheCup a few years back. Just really cool to see that level of guy even hit balls. THP with more big surprises.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

well thats cool!

Hundred percent chance. I can’t find his carry numbers on his clubs, but I’m guessing 5i was 270? 280? Maybe one person will catch one solid and give it a chance?

In my research I was given his trackman numbers for his 6 iron. 270 total distance with his 6 with a 257 carry number.

In my research I was given his trackman numbers for his 6 iron. 270 total distance with his 6 with a 257 carry number.

Bruh. 270-275 carry with a 5i, get out of here with that.

Oh yeah it'd definitely need to be a 7i for me then. Gross.

unless I come up with some serious swing changes in 2018, I can't even beat his 8 iron

Is that with the Z965??? Impressive either way, but with a bladed iron it's just stupid long for a 6i.

Back