Jamie Sadlowski Coming to a THP Event in 2018

Is that with the Z965??? Impressive either way, but with a bladed iron it's just stupid long for a 6i.

I can't answer that honestly. I don't believe so though. It was with his previous set.

I WANT IN!!!
Holy crap this is exciting!

Cool! This could end up being a long event... ok. Yeah.

Well now this is some interesting news. I will be following closely to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bam! Called it. This is awesome.

That's amazing. Would love to be part of that!!

Only been a member for a few months but keep finding myself on the forum all day every day :) And it's because of things like this, giving the average guy some seriously great opportunities to attend awesome events and meet "real" players. Of course also the engagement from the members on the forum, even with some good honest disagreements, is very inspiring. Good to see that someone else out there is as crazy about the game :)

Keep it up!

I don’t see this signing as a big deal. Sadlowski fame as of late is a product of a marketing machine. Sure he hits the ball a long way. But has he really been relevant in the long drive world since his wins?

I don’t see this moving Cleveland anywhere closer to being a big player outside of the wedge and Srixon ball market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So.freaking.cool. I would ask him to please improve my driving game hahaha.

I don’t see this signing as a big deal. Sadlowski fame as of late is a product of a marketing machine. Sure he hits the ball a long way. But has he really been relevant in the long drive world since his wins?

I don’t see this moving Cleveland anywhere closer to being a big player outside of the wedge and Srixon ball market.

So you dont think he should come to a THP Event and hang out with THPers? :D
See thread title : )

Hard to come up with another word other than - WOW! Great news for an AWESOME event.

So you dont think he should come to a THP Event and hang out with THPers? :D
See thread title : )

Oh I’m sure those that attend would have a blast. But you may want to bring s party pack of aleve for those who try to keep up hahaha

this will be cool

This is a pretty cool opportunity for some THPers! I feel like Jamie would be an alright partner for some Modified Pinehurst lol.

WHAT!? This is so freakin cool! I definitely want to be at this event, whichever one that is! (Is it dumb for me to assume he would be at the Cleveland/Srixon event..?) lol

Wow!

Sent from HTX

Well that’s pretty dang cool. Would be something to see him smash the ball firsthand.

The man is 160 pounds... how the heck does he hit it so long? Must be something in their maple syrup.
This is awesome though! What a cool event to be excited for!

I was at an event that he was at, it is amazing watching him hit a golf ball with his putter

this is cool! I think Jamie is fun to watch. The lucky ones who go to this event will have a lot of fun

That's really cool, not often people get an opportunity like this, I'm damn near speechless

This is pretty awesome! Going to be a VERY hot ticket for this one.

Wow, this really made the jump from incredible to insane quite quickly! I can't wait for the details.

Certainly adds to the fun! Very cool for Cleveland, THP and Jamie himself. Think he’ll get a kick from us hackers.

Back