Jamie Sadlowski Coming to a THP Event in 2018

Sounds like an awesome event I need to be at, I want to have a long drive contest against him hahaha I have been using the SuperSpeed training set for a month and now I average 122mph and top out at 126.

People will be wow'd by him.

YES, YES, YES!!! This would be awesome.

People will be wow'd by him.

To be fair, most would also be wowed by Blair Oneal in the Morgan Cup (were that to happen lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! It will definitely be on my radar!

The man is 160 pounds... how the heck does he hit it so long? Must be something in their maple syrup.
This is awesome though! What a cool event to be excited for!

Low lofted driver with 48” shaft, 6’ gives a nice swing arc to help generate speed then add in proper use of lower body and mechanics to generate the speed. Thomas is 145 and Rickie is 150lbs and they both hit it a long way. Sadlowski ball speed is only about 8-10mph more than the big hitters on tour. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bubba, dj and a couple others given the same type of driver setup and an all out swing don’t put up similar numbers. And he’s only had to hit the grid one time longer than his opponent to win a comp

Low lofted driver with 48” shaft, 6’ gives a nice swing arc to help generate speed then add in proper use of lower body and mechanics to generate the speed. Thomas is 145 and Rickie is 150lbs and they both hit it a long way. Sadlowski ball speed is only about 8-10mph more than the big hitters on tour. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bubba, dj and a couple others given the same type of driver setup and an all out swing don’t put up similar numbers. And he’s only had to hit the grid one time longer than his opponent to win a comp
I got to see his Xhot at the PGA show one year, 3.5 degrees, 48", and XXX flex.

I got to see his Xhot at the PGA show one year, 3.5 degrees, 48", and XXX flex.

The loft and flex they play is nuts. I played in a scramble hosted by one our vendors and they had some local long drive guys there to hit our tee shots on par 5 #9. They each had 3 drivers with them. All xxx and between 4&6*. They both missed center of the face and still left us with 125 to the pin.

Dang, that's a hell of an announcement! I've seen some big hitters before but I can't imagine seeing how hard he hits it.

Jamie Sadlowski coming to a THP event in 2018.

Jamie. Sadlowski. Coming to a THP event. In 2018.

Is this real life?!

WaHoo !

I love watching this guy pound the long ball !

Really freaking cool. Can't wait to see him hanging with THPers.

This would basically would be my face watching the Sadlowski Stripe Show.
cfdf79b26cdab915a6656c704c38ab85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was one of the first videos I watched of Sadlowski, would be awesome to see this up close and personal!

Oh man. Hope the Golden Ticket winner is reading this....Talk about an amazing possibility.

This is looking better every day....I'm sooooooooo excited! Cleveland, Srixon and Jamie in Pound Town, sounds like a blast :banana:

This would be nuts... think of all the things you could do during the "hang time" of one of his drives.

This would be nuts... think of all the things you could due during the "hang time" of one of his drives.

I bet he likes your hungry chicken.

That is going to be fun

Awesome!

Well that is exciting! Missed meeting him when he did an exhibition up here, would love a chance to finally meet him!

Good on you JB for setting this up.

Back