Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Trying to clear the water a few times is being generous, must have been at least 8-10 times on the one hole and like 6 on the other.

I prefer to remember making the only birdie of the 4 some.

That sounds like big numbers?

That sounds like big numbers?
Yep I kept trying to hit cut shots over the water with water all left with out figuring out the sim only cared which direction the ball started not the fact it was actually cutting instead of massive hooks into the water on left, just kept dropping ball after ball.

Yep I kept trying to hit cut shots over the water with water all left with out figuring out the sim only cared which direction the ball started not the fact it was actually cutting instead of massive hooks into the water on left, just kept dropping ball after ball.

Its all about the fun.

Any day golfing is better than any day not golfing.

I kept waiting for Cheech Marin to tell you you were down to your last ball, bro!:alien:

And you did actually lose one! That's a sim round first.

Played a round at Wickenburg Ranch yesterday with Golfjunki71.
It was a bit of drive getting there, but worth it and a lot of fun.

Thanks for setting it up for us Golfjunki71!!!

Absolute crazy fun round with afwcardinal, BigTex, and djcoolaid1914 today. Thanks for coming out gents!

It's always a great time when we can get out together. We just need to have djcoolaid1914 get a better gps so he can find the course earlier next time. Had a blast gentlemen.
Absolute crazy fun round with afwcardinal, BigTex, and djcoolaid1914 today. Thanks for coming out gents!

Had a pretty a memorable round with Gunner today in some crazy conditions. Glad we played

There are very few things that are more fun than getting in the car and heading to a gathering of THPers.

Although we couldn't play outside today I still had a great time playing a sim round at Valleaire with Gunner, PKorf & ntanygd760 today. Those three can really go long! Me not so much. (actually not at all haha!)

Had a great time past couple of days playing with sposey8675309, Greggdrews, Lightingbolt, Peglegninja and KC720. It's just that much BETTER!

Get to play Sunday with 3 THPers at a course I have not played in a couple of years. Pretty freaking excited.

Played 9 holes today with GregDan which is my first time playing with a THPer and had a great time. I'm a newbie and had several blow up holes but he never made me feel like I didn't belong or wasn't good enough.

I'm really looking forward to playing with him and any other THPers in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes today with GregDan which is my first time playing with a THPer and had a great time. I'm a newbie and had several blow up holes but he never made me feel like I didn't belong or wasn't good enough.

I'm really looking forward to playing with him and any other THPers in the future!

Gregdan is good people glad you enjoyed the round

Looking forward to teeing it up with MBurnham and Mpeterson tomorrow

Glad you got to play with a THP'er finally. GregDan is a good guy

A good THP'er to play with.

That's one of my #TheGauntlet teammates :D

I've been getting a round in just about weekly with Mark_UK, which has been awesome. Playing with THPers really IS better!

It does seem to be more fun!

GregDan is a great guy to have your first THP round with. He embodies so much of what is great about THP.

Playing a round with TMGulby tomorrow at a fun course in the wind and rain, should be a great time!

Got a round in with MizunoFan99 and Emart today. Quite a bit of RR talk was done. A good day n the course.

Back