CAPTION THIS! - Contest for Wilson-Staff C300 Hybrid!

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
If you haven't already read the review on the C300 hybrid, please take a peak at it here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/wilson-staff-golf-c300-hybrid-review/

Now, with that said, I mentioned it in the review thread but its time to make it official, rather than letting this low spin, low launch, beauty sit around, why not have some fun and give it away?

I mean, who wouldn't want to have some fun with this:
4-1.jpg

The Rules:

1) Entry must be made into THIS thread - and its ONE entry per person, so make it count! Put OFFICIAL ENTRY in your post!

2) Judging will be done by myself, @MikeDean441, and @ddec - no number generator here! Funniest wins!

3) I'm going to let it run through Sunday

4) You will caption the following picture from the legendary Reunion @ Reunion this year:

9060c6c0142aa078f62e32e16f25b151.jpg

Oh lord ... these are going to be hilarious to read come Sunday night.

CAPTION THIS! - Contest for Wilson-Staff C300 Hybrid!

OFFICIAL ENTRY:

"all I said was that I thought he looked like Shane in that bucket hat".

It was at that moment that Ron learned Dean has a sensitive side.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL ENTRY: What do you mean you've never heard of an internet golfer officer!

Last edited:
Official Entry:

Whenever you feel sad. Just remember somewhere in the world there's an idiot that is pulling a door that says "push".

Official Entry-----

These damn idiots from last year again, I don't get paid enough for this...

could you tuck me in officer?

Official entry -

"did someone say power holes?"

*slams 1980s boombox on coffee table and begins to breakaway fake police uniform*

I love a good low spin hybrid...especially low lofted. OFFICIAL ENTRY:

Ron to officer: if you think those shafts are long, you're about to be in for a big surprise once we are inside.

Last edited:
Officer: "When we told you to identify the perpetrators responsible for the houses damaged along the golf course we didn't mean the golf clubs!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OFFICIAL ENTRY:

"Distracted by the set of *REDACTED* irons in the doorway, officer Willingham stopped listening to the idiot asking how this here, "room key" works."

Going to spoiler tag this one as it is not appropriate for anyone (shocking I know).

Spoiler
"You know officer, just like fist, 9 iron can be a noun or a verb....."

Not an entry... and not a caption... more like this scene is about to unfold.

"Things I frigging do for a free Yuengling."

Official Entry

Wait until he sees the blow up doll tied to the bed. It's going to be hilarious.

Official entry-

Security: "We got a report of something that sounded like continuous thunder coming from this room?!!?"

Reply under his breath "thunder annnnnd lightening, you mean."

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Official entry:

Sir, I’m going to need you to step away from the golf clubs. I’ve already told you three times you can’t take them with you, and no they are NOT your family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFFICIAL ENTRY You really think is funny...don't you?

Official Entry:

"Officer, you may want to rattle that key a few times before you enter. I can't be responsible for what you may or may not see in there."

Official entry:

sir, these are golf clubs. They do NOT qualify as legal representation.

Official Entry:

One in the water, two on the fairway, three over the green, four up the stairs, five in the room. I'll just take a double.

Official entry.

I hope it’s just a guy trying to pack a staff bag in there and not what I think it is.

**Canadians will have to help with shipping** :alien:

Official Entry

leaked photo from the set of Paul Blart: Golf Cop directed by: LB44

"Wait? Is this even my room? I don't remember these golf clubs being here."

~Rock

Back