THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Palm Harbor golf course today. It's a little windy. Number 2 201 to the pin par 3
b64f2dd2f163e6edf527b52ce32c845f.jpg

Found the middle of the green a little bit short. Lag but left at about 15 feet short could make the putt for par three putt bogey greens are super slow

Made a bogey on the par 5 3 and double on 4 with a tee ball OOB. Got to get it back on track.

Made a bogey on the par 5 3 and double on 4 with a tee ball OOB. Got to get it back on track.
Settle in and get it done. Lots of golf left

Number five was a little more open was able to take driver off the tea and be a little more aggressive knocked my LWto about a foot and a half made the birdie

Nice scramble on 6 to make par. Next up is a par 5.

JJ live round posting??!! Game on! Need a pic/video of that silky smooth swing!

Two putt par on 7. Just left the birdie on the lip on 8

JJ live round posting??!! Game on! Need a pic/video of that silky smooth swing!

Not sure the older gentleman that im paired with has used a smart phone before

Bogey on 9 and 10. Found the back of the green 11 with a birdie putt

Olde Scotland Links with MBurnham luongoj2 and art m. Regional rivalry kickoff classic prep starts now!

Olde Scotland Links with MBurnham luongoj2 and art m. Regional rivalry kickoff classic prep starts now!

Get it done, guys. Wish I could have joined you but couldn't get down there in time.

MBurnham just holed out from 30 for par

Heading to the course to play against SirHoselRocket. Going to be a fun round, hopefully my swing shows up too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy fellas! I'll be outside taking down decorations all afternoon.

4 pars in a row. Next up is the #1 handicap hole
96bfa61c1dd6345a2ca091bdbcf6057d.jpg

Two bogeys in a row with a 3 putt thrown in there. Neither one of us has made a putt. Greens are slow and bumpy.

aPeglegNinja and I having a little match prep at The Neuse today.

I am 1up through 3

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

+7 through 5 leaking oil putting us turrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back