The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of events setup for 2016 and in case you missed it, the calendar can be found here. While the schedule is made up of some incredible events, past history says The Gauntlet will be one for the ages.

Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

A look at the 2015 Recap Video From This Event

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the many pet shelters around the country and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
May 20th-22nd, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
We-Ko-Pa (Cholla &

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf and we will be announcing those captains in the coming weeks.
Running the Gauntlet involves playing multiple rounds of golf, each on a different course as a member of a unique 4 person team.
Who can survive the Gauntlet?

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women over the age of 18.

Prizes
TBA - Cool Gear From Callaway
Spot in THP Hall of Fame
Beautiful Trophies
All Participants Will Receive Callaway Swag

Dinner
Dinner will be included each night as part of this event and as always expect something top notch.
Matchups will be announced at that time.
Friday Night Dinner and Drinks
Saturday Night Dinner and Drinks

Cost
Cost for event is $399 & this includes
2 Rounds of Golf at the beautiful We-Ko-Pa playing both courses
Dinners Each night with THPers & Zoo Crew members from Callaway Golf
Range Balls before round
Callaway Headwear (Team Colors)
Callaway Swag Bag - Each captain is putting together a custom swag bag for their team. Could be just about anything.
$100 deposit due at signup and that is non-refundable. The remainder of balance is due 30 days prior to event.

Lodging
There will be lodging available at a discounted rate for those that want to stay in the same place as the course. While this event is not a stay and play, we have worked out a discounted rate for those that would like to do so. Details on that coming soon.

Signing Up
This event has been filled from signups.

Teams

Team Jason Finley
Pokeslice
ken_h
tanker337

Team Johnny Rodriguez
wubears71
BigDG
JP_CO

Team Chris Koske
X.Man
stevececil
Awkward Silence

Team Ethan Ganot
rozo22
BigTex
Spivey

Team Stripe Show
Will82
arwin
NoLine

Team Rookie
Molten
GregDan
Mr. Hicksta

Last edited:
18 THP'ers are going to have the time of their lives. Looking forward to signups, I've read that these courses are absolutely incredible. And just over 5 months away!

It's here! Let the fun begin!

Beautiful courses and incredible people to play and have a great time with. This is on the calendar.

I have heard a lot about these courses. Just fantastic that THP and Callaway unites on these. THPers are going to have a blast out there. Eagerly awaiting more info and signups!

Woot! Looking forward to some chances to get into one of THP's foremost events. Nothing like another shot at a HoF tab!

I will definitely be trying for this one again. Such a fun time with awesome people.

I wasn't sure I could swing a THP Event this year but this on being on May Long Weekend and flights at 4-500 return trip make this one very possible.

#TunedIn

Same as ArmyGolf, affordable from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome! Can't wait to start the entries for this awesome event.

This is going to be remembered from all aspects. This is the pinnacle of desert golf.

I was hoping to give this a run at again this year but the event schedule doesn't work out for me. 18 lucky THPers are going to have a blast in this event

Should be awesome, good luck everyone.

So looking forward to this one!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I want innnn

This is going to be such a fun time. 18 THPers and the #ZooCrew, 6 teams battling, I want in.

Would be a great birthday present for me! I want in!

This was an absolute blast by far my favorite THP event and I have been to a couple.

zoocrew makes everything fun!

I'd love to be a part of this, so, I've got to take another try. The Zoo Crew, We-Ko-Pa, oh my!

It was amazing in 2015, and can only imagine how great it will be in 2016. You can bet your bottom dollar I will do everything I can to get in to this!

This is on the top of the list again this year, going to try real hard to make the cut and get to play in the Desert.

This will be a blast!

It was amazing in 2015, and can only imagine how great it will be in 2016. You can bet your bottom dollar I will do everything I can to get in to this!

I can guarantee you a Malort free experience in 2016. :D

Been waiting for the details for this one. I want to run the gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back