PUMA Golf Aloha Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rickie Fowler will be debuting new apparel today called the Aloha Collection.

A head-to-toe assortment of apparel, accessories and footwear emanating the relaxed vibe and tranquil beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, which Rickie Fowler will debut on today at the Tournament of Champions at Kapalua.

Inspired by Rickie's deep respect for his Japanese heritage, the Aloha Collection from PUMA Golf takes a traditional Japanese design and combines it with a fresh take on classic Hawaiian style, adding in subtle golf elements, delivering a custom design with all the performance needed to dominate on course and look sharp off course.

"The Aloha Collection is a fresh, progressive take on traditional golf apparel, without compromising performance, comfort, or freedom of movement," said Kristin Hinze, Global Head Apparel, PUMA Golf. "Rickie talks about his grandfather's Japanese heritage, which inspired the concept for this collection - blending the best of Hawaii with traditional Japanese prints. The result is a cool Collection that seamlessly transitions from the course to the airport to the beachside cabana in style."

THE ALOHA COLLECTION
The Aloha Woven Shirt ($75) - Rickie will kick off tournament play in Hawaii in this eye-catching, seriously cool Aloha Woven button-up. The shirt takes on the style of a more traditional button-up, but with all the performance needed to play 18. Its moisture-wicking fabric, dryCELL technology, which draws sweat away from the skin, and UV 40+ will keep golfers dry, comfortable and protected from the sun. The shirt features an all-over Aloha print and is as lightweight and comfortable as it is bold and stylish.

The Aloha Polo ($70) - Featuring the custom Aloha print on the top of the front pocket, interior collar and under the placket, the Aloha Polo, available in Bright White and Peacoat colorways, is the perfect amount of Hawaiian style for on and off course. dryCELL technology combined with moisture-wicking fabric works to keep golfers dry and comfortable for those warm, humid days on course.

The Aloha Short ($75) - they're conservative when they need to be, and fun when given the chance, thanks to an optional cuff at the hemline featuring the custom Aloha print, along with subtle print on the back-pocket welts. The shorts utilize a rebalanced pattern, curved stretch waistband featuring PWRSTRETCH, a high-stretch elastic, silicone gripper for comfort and mechanical stretch for maximum range of motion.

The Aloha Golf Shoe ($170) - Athletic styling combined with premium leather accents and a custom Aloha print on the interior mesh bootie, these island-inspired kicks will be sure to turn heads on the golf course. Featuring a revolutionary and proprietary 3D traction system (more details on that technology to come shortly) in a stunning Aloha blue colorway, combined with revolutionary IGNITE Foam for serious comfort, the shoe delivers Tour level performance, stable cushioning and unmatched stability and traction with added points for style. The shoe comes with a 2-year waterproof warranty.

Aloha GOTIME Flex Snapback Cap ($26) designed with PUMA script logo, this GoTime Golf Cap features a slightly curved bill, and a PWRCOOL, moisture-wicking sweatband to keep you cool when the temperatures heat up. The cap features the Aloha pattern on the top of the bill.

Big Cat Golf Tee ($28) is perfect for those casual days, yet still delivers an element of style. The tee, which utilizes soft yarn fabric, features the PUMA Cat logo designed with the Aloha print.

The PUMA Golf Aloha Collection is available now at cobragolf.com/pumagolf/collections/aloha and select retailers.

2159318-L.jpg

DSpQP6rVwAAoLHe.jpg

• Admin
A few more items

webimage-CB3FC3BB-9AEC-4523-B0737FF94273B2BE-M.jpg

webimage-D8962B32-0E4A-45F2-8A6DCCE234D93127-M.png

webimage-55086707-0524-4FC2-854C826C60E96CF5-M.png

I'm not going to lie, I dig the button up way more than I should. The shoes too, those are just cool.

Some looks good and some is a little too much. I also like the button up and t-shirt. The other stuff I would really struggle to match to without buying the whole outfit.

I really love the shoes. I don't mind most of the clothes

I’m feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too shabby actually. Just not that flat bill hat

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I really like the button down but my club requires shirts tucked. I am surprised the tour also doesn’t require it.

I think they look great, not for everyday wear on the course but for Hawaii I like it

Doesn't interest me but seems like there is a market for it.

I actually thought I was going to see a bunch of stuff that I hated in the pictures when I opened this thread. But it all looks pretty darn sharp!

I like the button down look!

I love what puma is doing here.

Given Rickies background and heritage I like this. I can't see this being an every week type of scripting, but in the right setting (Hawaii, Bahamas, Mexico) this works. I'd rock it for sure.

I’m usually not a fan but I really like that butting up and shoes.

I like it all

As big of a Puma fan as I am, I'm not too sure here. I like the button down and tshirt.....but not for golf. The shoes aren't the style I typically go for. I could rock the polo, but not the shorts.

I like all of this!

I like it. It’s their novelty/fashion line and it’s not off the wall.

The button downs and the shorts with the trim I think I will be owning this year.

I actually thought I was going to see a bunch of stuff that I hated in the pictures when I opened this thread. But it all looks pretty darn sharp!

Exactly what I was thinking. Ive been purchasing (hoarding) some of Puma’s recent more toned down offerings, but this all looks good.

I would rock any of these. The button down is the star of the show.

I kind of like the solid shirt with 'print' accents.

~Rock

I'm a big fan of the tipped polo. It's subtle enough to wear just about anywhere.

The shoes are pretty sweet too.

No thank you. Not for me.

Fun media kit
392840f882690fb514fc992615c429fd.jpg

Yep. That's pretty cool. Always nice to get Lei'd

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Back