PXG signs Anna Nordqvist and Katherine Kirk

So Google search data make her the most well known?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would argue aggregated search numbers are a solid indication on interest.

I would argue aggregated search numbers are a solid indication on interest.
If you say so. Are you sure Parsons didn't paint the dick on your driveway?

He’s talking about Paige. Just the continued hate for Parsons and anything he does. Ignore the fact he’s done more for women’s golf this year than any brand with the sponsorship of college teams and the willingness to sponsor more women’s teams without sponsoring the men’s team if need be.

I don’t hate Parsons. You’re the one jumping to conclusions that because don’t agree with his business model I have some vendetta.

I actually watched the video on the PXG site this morning. Was really interesting, and the thoughts about gender specific clubs, and the sponsoring of the women’s teams is a good thing, I think. As little as I know about college sponsors I can’t say much to that.

Yeah they did a good job in the short period of time explaining the issues/differences between women’s and men’s college golf. I had a god conversation with Lindsay during the ust event last year regarding women’s college golf. It’s a drastic difference in how the two sides are treated. I hope more schools/coaches at least on the women’s side take him up on the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you say so. Are you sure Parsons didn't paint the dick on your driveway?

I think Parsons is a brilliant businessman. I just don’t agree with his business model.

I think Parsons is a brilliant businessman. I just don’t agree with his business model.
How's it working though so far?

How's it working though so far?

His model? I think he’s done a lot better then expected and I still contend he has pushed other OEMs to respond to the market he is exploiting.

Does it matter...? Their prices will continue to limit their appeal to the masses. I understand that's not their goal but how do signing like this help their target market?

How does the company afford the signings? I know ... Bob individually has deep pockets ... and they've finally made a decent $800 driver. So they have that going for them.

Still like the irons and hybrids. But let's face it - other clubs give similar performance.

Cleaned up this thread with the removal of the personal attacks.
If people want to go that route, find another place...When there is so much fun going around and awesome taking place, nobody has time for the trolling and name calling.

And again.
If someone has an issue with a mod, take it to GolferGal or myself via PM. Outside of that, threads should be about the topic they were intended to be by the OP.
If that does not suffice and more accusations and name calling wants to occur, it wont be on THP.

I’m referring to Paige Spiranac

I think the Paige thing works. Don't they basically have packages where you fly in to get fit and play with a staffer ect. She will sell plenty of clubs.

Just quoted you since it was here, sounds like you agree with me or get the thought progress.

I think the Paige thing works. Don't they basically have packages where you fly in to get fit and play with a staffer ect. She will sell plenty of clubs.

Just quoted you since it was here, sounds like you agree with me or get the thought progress.

It seems to be a big reason they signed her to be part of the Ambassador program at PXG. It makes total sense because she is a local and she is instantly recognizable to most golfers.

Back