2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic!

I need an event with Wilson Staff again! I had such a great time last year and I'm really looking forward to hearing more about 2016!

Pretty pumped that this is coming back in 2016.

True story…I still have never been to Chicago…

Yeah, sign me up!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

want in so bad... Just take my money

Wilson does it right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty
Cool! Following along this year was topping it next year will be tough

It's awesome to see Wilson involved with THP. They been rolling out the red carpet for every event and no doubt it continues in 2016

W/S doing big things

Well I'm excited.

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

I want in. D300? FG Tour V5? It can't get much better than that.

Such an awesome event, its a must for me next year

Excited to hear this. Would love to attend this one year. Wilson and THP have put on a fantastic event again and now we know it continues in 2016.

So glad to hear WIlson Staff will be back with an event in 2016. I can deal with bigger and better.

2016 Teaser

2016 Teaser

I saw this being filmed. Try to get in. Trust me. #staffproto was amazing.

Last edited:
So glad to hear this! Will look forward to details as they are released!

Definitely on the top of my 2016 list!

Outstanding! Really looking forward to the details.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I need an event with Wilson Staff again! I had such a great time last year and I'm really looking forward to hearing more about 2016!

Phil you gotta try and make it back for next year. Even though we just barely started planning it is going to be unreal!

Phil you gotta try and make it back for next year. Even though we just barely started planning it is going to be unreal!

Dude it would be awesome to see everyone again!

When you hear what we have worked out, you are going to be in heaven. Doug got the basics though. Just awesome to move the 2016 event to new heights.

Whoa. This is going to be great watching the details come out on this. Just like the equipment, Wilson Staff moving up the ranks of THP event awesomeness.

Awesome. Can't wait for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back