What Would You Shoot?

My goal would be below 100, but wouldn't know, for sure, until I played 3 or 4 holes. Could go higher.

No clue but it sounds fun.

And this course it's in play on every single hole.
Wardy.....it's waterlefe.

I rescind my O/U 90. Now it's 105

100 would likely be a good score for me.

You are given a Driver, 7 iron and Putter.
You are playing from 6,000 yards on a very difficult course where water comes into play on every hole and the greens are guarded by bunkers.
However the greens are flat and receptive.

What would you shoot?
Can I replace the driver with the 5 altitude from your bag and switch the 7 with an 8? If so, sub 80. Done deal.

Of this I have no doubt

I'd shoot the guy who came up with the idea that this would be fun.

And this course it's in play on every single hole.
Wardy.....it's waterlefe.
Eff that place id shoot 200

Probably the same exact score as I would with a whole bag of sticks. We used to do exactly this for 9 holes as a mid point "fun night" in one of my golf leagues. Most scores were right around average surprisingly enough.

I'm in the same boat. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I shot better than my usual score.

59, unless I'm really feeling good.

The sand without a wedge scares me the most, especially since the greens are protected. It's not like you'd be able to run balls up onto the green with that setup.

I'd struggle to break 100 I think.

Would like to think somewhere in the 90s. Depends on where the water is from the tee box but it could be triple digits no problem

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would try to break 80. It's hitting out of greenside bunkers with a 7-iron that I would try to avoid!

Take away the bunkers and I think I could shoot pretty close to 90ish. I'm pretty good at varying distances with the same club - BUT with all those bunkers, and only a 7 iron ( I would use a putter if they were flat or no lip bunkers! ) to use, that would jack my score up to over 100 - easy.

I have good mind to do this for nine holes today

84.37568.... look it's as good as guess as any!!

Back