What is 2018 Shaft Up: Equipment, Fitting and Golf FOR FREE

Bad ass......look forward to this opportunity

this just got even more incredible. Im still disappointed i havent been able to throw my name in the hat for one of these but hopefully this year is a different story

Didn't think you could top the original version of Shaft Up, but, as usual, y'all did. This is over-the-top, and a MUST TRY for 2018!

Shaft up with THP, UST Mamiya, and Cobra?! For free?! Amazing. JB wasn't lying when he said this thing is getting even better.

the best just keeps getting better! i LOVE seeing cobra involved, and the f8 line looks fantastic. i know i'll be entering this year and following all the events. well done thp+ust+cpg!

Always trying something new, always improving. It's going to be fun to follow UST and Cobra on the road this year. Hopefully I can sign up and get into one!

Wow. Fitted into Cobra fear by Danny Lee. This is too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome refresh to an already great event. Hoping to throw my name in the ring for this one... Hmm I wonder if I could get my old Amp Cells upgraded haha

Cant wait to see where the locations end up being

Wow this sounds awesome. I still need to get my 2018 AC but with this upcoming shoulder surgery I have to wait to see how bad that bill is going to be and who knows when I will even be able to swing a club. Good luck to all who enter.

2017 was a huge eye opener for this event and loved everything that UST did with this...

And of course, the excitement will have 2018 blow it out of the water. Fun times!

Very exciting to see this event continue to evolve. THP and UST Mamiya have literally changed my entire golf game for the better. Love that more people will get to experience that goodness.

This is just a silly ridiculous opportunity, excited to see everything announced in due time!

I'm really curious to see how the fittings are going to work and how the gear will be built on the quick with the events being away from UST headquarters.

This event just got cranked up PAST 11!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Cobra Golf and UST Mamiya is a perfect combo!

This is just amazing!!!! Hope I can make one fit into my schedule this year and get signed up.

I'm really curious to see how the fittings are going to work and how the gear will be built on the quick with the events being away from UST headquarters.

Yeah, that will be fun. THanks to GCQuad being as portable as it is, and Epoxy coming in small containers, we should be able to get it done and done well : )

WOW! I didn't think it was possible but Shaft Up just got better!

I'm going to continue to be jealous of every single person who gets selected for these.

2018, however, is my year.

I so want to sign up.....no I don't.....I so want to sign up.....no I don't........I so want to sign up. :D

This is going to be a blast to follow once again this year. You lucky participants will be welcomed into a very cool family once it's over!

Last years Shaft Up was cant miss this year is even better, hopefully the locales will be somewhere warmer than here at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....nice to see you back in the mix JB.

Back