Odyssey Putters Thread

777 taunts me.

Took my White Damascus out to the practice green today. It had been a couple of years since I have used it, so it was nice to get it out on a real green for a couple hours. A nice click at impact and a great roll on the ball, not sure if it will make it into the bag over the ProType iX, but I am looking forward to hitting it again next time out.

141m8ia.jpg

x4j6sl.jpg

The wait for this gem is going to kill me. Zero regrets pulling the trigger on it though. Zero. Not even one.

Odyssey-Golf-Lucky-777.jpg

The wait for this gem is going to kill me. Zero regrets pulling the trigger on it though. Zero. Not even one.

That thing is so bad a$$

No way you could ever regret that. Such good looking putter

You actually did it!!!! You crafty sob. That thing is amazing. Congrats, man!!

SO much yes. Rolled CRAZY well today when I dropped additional balls on greens while testing the Works Tank Cruiser. Truly looks 1,000,000 times better in person and I freaking ADORE that its the smaller #7 shape as I had just assumed it was the larger one. Truly a-ok with the coin it cost now, this insert in this shape in CS...just yes. Will be extending it to 36" this weekend, but I think I'm going to keep the stock grip, I dig it.

DSC_0354_zps24l8hhiz.jpg

DSC_0380_zpsbdxf1t41.jpg

DSC_0355_zpsjsbzd4zy.jpg

DSC_0356_zpsvxcll71n.jpg

DSC_0357_zpscc7hcuqn.jpg

DSC_0358_zps5buls66h.jpg

DSC_0359_zpsd1pxxpeh.jpg

DSC_0362_zps7yjanouk.jpg

DSC_0363_zpsujfuejym.jpg

DSC_0364_zpsp4ttk5k2.jpg

DSC_0365_zpsvzwtvglf.jpg

DSC_0366_zpsjthbiwnf.jpg

DSC_0367_zpsbawelgip.jpg

DSC_0368_zps9oum4k6v.jpg

DSC_0369_zpsifwd3njd.jpg

DSC_0370_zpsdozjc3di.jpg

DSC_0374_zpssizxas7p.jpg

DSC_0375_zpskdzzxwiz.jpg

My WHP #3 was delivered today. I've already got a THP Super Stroke on it.

Jman, by chance is that the rare pistolero odyssey grip installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman, by chance is that the rare pistolero odyssey grip installed?

Same shape as the grips on the Milled Collection, which is indeed the same shape (or at least VERY close) to the Pistolero. I'm a major fan.

Same shape as the grips on the Milled Collection, which is indeed the same shape (or at least VERY close) to the Pistolero. I'm a major fan.

Oh man, iv been looking for those grips. Definitely understand why you like the grip. Have fun with new putter

Jman that looks amazing. The one in the classifieds isn't center shafted :(

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Really want a MXM 330 now...off to CPO to see if it can be a possibility.

Hey Mike G, how much weight did you add to your big T #5?

Traded my #7ch for a Big T #5. Might need to add some weight like Mike did to get it where I want it, but am excited to see how the head shape and the big T alignment work out for me.

Does the THP mallet cover fit the #7?

Does the THP mallet cover fit the #7?
It fits the smaller version of the 7 perfect , doesn't fit the large one I have well though.

It fits the smaller version of the 7 perfect , doesn't fit the large one I have well though.

is the #7 ch the smaller or larger version?

Hey Mike G, how much weight did you add to your big T #5?

Using the rule that every 1" of lead tape is 2grams, I put down a 3" lead tape (which should be 6grams) and added 4 tungsten squares. Each square is equivalent to 4" of lead tape so that should have added another 32grams. Add the previous 6 and its 38 total. Stock it's 345grams I believe so it should be around 380-385

I bought these for a cleaner look

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_GW0054_A_Rubber+Tungsten+Swingweight+Tape_A_c2p_E_cs

Using the rule that every 1" of lead tape is 2grams, I put down a 3" lead tape (which should be 6grams) and added 4 tungsten squares. Each square is equivalent to 4" of lead tape so that should have added another 32grams. Add the previous 6 and its 38 total. Stock it's 345grams I believe so it should be around 380-385

I bought these for a cleaner look

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_GW0054_A_Rubber+Tungsten+Swingweight+Tape_A_c2p_E_cs
It says on that site that each square is 2g, so that's be 8g from the squares and 6 from the tape by my math, but I was told there would be no math.

Back