Par5zN2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My 2018 THP Goals:

I occasionally read posts about site involvement and I know I can step-up my game here, so my number 1 goal is to be more involved with this site and its members. I plan on having more fun around here this year, such a great group of forum leaders and members!

2. Participate in 1 THP Event (More than 1 would be better but this is a 'hopeful' realistic goal for me)
3. Play golf with THPers at a Non-THP Event (Should be very reachable with the number of members here in Texas)
4. Give back (Would love to give something back to the game via charities and/or pay-it-forward)
5. Provide quality feedback (I want to submit a course review this year, would like to submit quality equipment reviews as well)

What are your 2018 THP Goals?

I'm with you on #5. I'd like to be able to give more quality feedback whether it be equipment or otherwise.

Interesting question. I don't really have any THP goals.

Edit: there's plenty of THP stuff I'm hoping for or looking forward to but I do not think of those things in terms of goals.

Last edited:
At least one round of golf with other THPers outside of Ca and hopefully provide feedback on some equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be myself and play some golf with some great people that I have met on here. Make it be what it is all about and started as for me. Somewhere along the way I lost that this year changes that.

Meet us with as many THPers as possible. Pretty simple one!

I didn’t go to an event in 2017. I’d like to go to one this year.

I will be attending my first THP event this year and hopefully maybe more but my goal is to have fun with other THP'ers, share my experience on the forum on the event and provide timely, usable feedback to the members on my experiences/testing throughout the year.

Be myself and play some golf with some great people that I have met on here. Make it be what it is all about and started as for me. Somewhere along the way I lost that this year changes that.

See you in April my friend!

My first THP goal would to play golf with more THP’ers and I think going on the Orlando trip in August will take care of that!! Staying active in the forum, having fun and learning more from all of the great THP content is a must for me.

I regularly play with some local THPers here in KS, so definitely more of that.
I would like to attend another THP event, health wise should allow that this year if I can get chosen and the timing of events is doable.
Continue to be active in threads.

Play golf with more THPers.
Review more stuff.
Annoy JB in person at least twice. ?

Great people and me right?

Back