Official THE Ohio State football thread

Meyer is a joke? Guy hasnt lost a game yet, won titles at multiple schools, and dominates his conference.

He's trying too hard to troll the thread dude.

He's from Michigan honestly what do you expect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meyer is a joke? Guy hasnt lost a game yet, won titles at multiple schools, and dominates his conference.

Well maybe not a joke, but his pompous attitude is ridiculous. Just hate his post game comments etc.

Would I want him as the coach for my school? Would be a tough call...

might be the first time I've ever seen that in text

They're a solid team dude .

I mean they are no UMass but they're also no Vanderbilt .

Well maybe not a joke, but his pompous attitude is ridiculous. Just hate his post game comments etc.

I would take him in a heartbeat

They're a solid team dude .

I mean they are no UMass but they're also no Vanderbilt .

I guess I'll give you a solid "they're an OK team"

Yeah. Jim Harbaugh is a class act that never embarrasses himself after games.

Haha
His post game comments were that Indiana played them tough, we have to get better and everybody is going to continue to play us tough. If that is pompous, then I would turn the TV off and step away from the beverages.

Coming from a guy with a Harbaugh as a head coach, those are strong words...

Yeah. Jim Harbaugh is a class act that never embarrasses himself after games.

No one cries more in sports than the Harbaughs .

99/100 they're all the same. When he was at Utah he was all about "give the little guy a chance", then he moved to a big school and was like "Boise who wants to play us? Sorry we're out sick that day". Won't ever change, he's damn good at what he does though

No one cries more in sports than the Harbaughs .

Learned everything from dad.

(I'm not sure that's fair)

Marshall needs to be sat down. Can't hold onto the damn ball and doesn't know how to run to the line of scrimmage. He runs 30 yards to gain 10. He's a putz.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Marshall needs to be sat down. Can't hold onto the damn ball and doesn't know how to run to the line of scrimmage. He runs 30 yards to gain 10. He's a putz.

Seriously.

The fact he's returning punts and has fumbled twice already makes you wonder wtf urban is thinking.

The he finally breaks a decent run and celebrates like a jag off.

Putz indeed .

I want some of that delicious air soup that Zeke is eating every game. It looks intoxicating.

Is he an academic all American?

More than likely in sports management.

Haha
His post game comments were that Indiana played them tough, we have to get better and everybody is going to continue to play us tough. If that is pompous, then I would turn the TV off and step away from the beverages.

Coming from a guy with a Harbaugh as a head coach, those are strong words...

Then again would he actually say we are lost at the QB position and we should have lost that game?!

Probably not.

No need to lay the glass of H2O down.

As for Harbaugh, I've yet to hear him whine during a post game conference nor sound like an A$$ yet. Maybe NFL ball, but not college.

Then again would he actually say we are lost at the QB position and we should have lost that game?!

Probably not.

As for Harbaugh, I've yet to hear him whine during a post game conference nor sound like an A$$ yet. Maybe NFL ball, but not college.

Yeah I am sure after that Utah loss, or ****** wins from Michigan so far, Harbaugh has discussed in depth his worries at the QB position while still on the sidelines after the game.

I get the hatred, but Im not OSU fan (clearly), and even I see that he could have said "Mmaynard, I want to buy you new golf shorts" and you would have said "What an asshole, everybody knows I only play in pants".

Probably not.

It's been 5 games. Give it time.

Seriously.

The fact he's returning punts and has fumbled twice already makes you wonder wtf urban is thinking.

The he finally breaks a decent run and celebrates like a jag off.

Putz indeed .

Do they have to run laps for stupid sh*t they do? He may be running for a long time after today's game. Fumbles and the bone head gesture.

Do they have to run laps for stupid sh*t they do? He may be running for a long time after today's game. Fumbles and the bone head gesture.

The sad part is it's nothing new .

Hell he fumbled three times against Indiana last year and twice in the Bama game.

He's awful.

OSU better not be #1 next week win or lose. A struggling team right now.

Who is going to jump them? Michigan State? struggled vs. purdue. Ole Miss? Not looking good against Florida. TCU? Struggled most of the game vs. SMU and had to beat TTech in the last seconds, which after what Baylor did to them today, that's turned out to be a pretty mediocre showing. So unless ND absolutely kills Clemson tonight or they jump Baylor to #1 I don't know who it would be.

Who is going to jump them? Michigan State? struggled vs. purdue. Ole Miss? Not looking good against Florida. TCU? Struggled most of the game vs. SMU and had to beat TTech in the last seconds, which after what Baylor did to them today, that's turned out to be a pretty mediocre showing. So unless ND absolutely kills Clemson tonight or they jump Baylor to #1 I don't know who it would be.

They will still be #1.

Do they deserve it? Probably not but no one has played well enough to supplant them .

The Michigan guy is just upset .

They will still be #1.

Do they deserve it? Probably not but no one has played well enough to supplant them .

The Michigan guy is just upset .

They definitely haven't earned it this year. Riding the coat tails of a NC for sure. I thought after week 3 they would/should have lost it. But if they didn't drop them off #1 after the NIU game then they probably won't do it as long as they stay unbeaten.

Only team that could possibly jump OSU is Bama, and that'll take a couple more weeks of both playing like they did this weekend.

Watching the buckeyes this year I'm reminded of last year's FSU team. They are good, but nowhere near as good as the year before.

Back