What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked plane tickets and hotel rooms for my golf trip through the Southeast in April. Details to follow and KY, TN, AR, MS, AL, and GA THPers welcome!

That sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as awesome as the trip that you have lined up. Wanna trade?

Non-exchangeable, sorry :alien:

But seriously that sounds like an awesome trip I have only played golf in 3 states at this point 4 in a few weeks. Looks like you will beat that in one trip!

Non-exchangeable, sorry :alien:

But seriously that sounds like an awesome trip I have only played golf in 3 states at this point 4 in a few weeks. Looks like you will beat that in one trip!

The offer's open if you change your mind!

Can't wait! Got them for a steal too
54ed17c385f1737f821211937c5b37f9.jpg

I like those.. Where?

Green Iomic Midsize putter grip

Well, between this order and the Bio Cell 3/4w I bought here on the forum, I am officially done with my off brand starter clubs. Also, outside of the driver and putter (both Nike) I have a full Cobra bag. :)

fd3a60ef6cc64d47c99a07479cda7d05.jpg

Good call! Mr Fries is about an hour from my planned course on Sunday. And I promise I won't steal his shaft and send it around the country, maybe...
Well you're no fun then. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Aeroburner mini driver. $150 used one round. Can't beat that!

Under Armour hat.

Well, between this order and the Bio Cell 3/4w I bought here on the forum, I am officially done with my off brand starter clubs. Also, outside of the driver and putter (both Nike) I have a full Cobra bag. :)

fd3a60ef6cc64d47c99a07479cda7d05.jpg
Really solid bag for sure! Enjoy the new clubs!

Bravo callaway pre owned. These just came in and they are fantastic!

d127251e52f65320433d2bcda592ec81.jpg

Thanks to the DD Deal of the Day thread, I just got:

a 2014 Big Bertha uDesign driver 9° (black top, red sole) and XR hybrids (3, 4, 5 and 6) for $449 shipped! For some reason, it gave me a $9.95 shipping discount so I got free shipping on the deal!

a 2014 Big Bertha uDesign driver 9° (black top, red sole) and XR hybrids (3, 4, 5 and 6) for $449 shipped! For some reason, it gave me a $9.95 shipping discount so I got free shipping on the deal!
That's is a nice score!

finished my last purchase for the gift swap. Now just have to wait on them to be sent over to me so I can ship them out.

So add 4 and 7 XR fairway woods, same bogo deal for a new total of $587 shipped.

Large bucket of range balls and a Cheap light weight Sunday bag for when I walk.

$_35.JPG

puma_titantour_ignite_golf_shoes_white_black.jpg

​I like the looks of those!

consolidated from some other posts today:

xr 4w with project x lz red 70 s flex
md3 50/10 s grind ttdg s300
md3 56/10 s grind ttdg s300
md3 60/11 w grind ttdg s300

it was bad, but it could have been worse. gbb driver was niiiiiiiiice

I just ordered a Callaway XR Driver. I was going to get the Cobra Fly Z Driver, but I was able to get the Callaway Driver "free" using my air mile points. I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back