How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

2 in a row for me! First time this year I have had that. Lets see if I can keep it going.

Up to 7 rounds now, had a birdie and an eagle this morning.

Yup, made one today even though it was pretty much a flooded course. Just luck that the tee shot stopped on an elevated area and the pin was on an elevated level of the green so that it was a fairly "normal" hole in the midst of all the sloppy wet holes. I don't know the number consecutive rounds with birdies, several though.

I'm at two now, often I play just 9 hole rounds due to time. But yesterday I played an awesome 18-hole round with three birdies. :)

Up to 6 rounds today after having two this morning thru nine holes. Helped erasing a mindless error that led to a double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played an 18 hole round and two extra laps on the front 9 yesterday. Had 1 birdie in the first round, 2 in the second, and 1 in the third to get up to 13 rounds

Streak ended as fast as it started. Had a couple of chances yesterday that I screwed up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

15 and counting.

Two birdies today in 9 holes (oh yeah!), makes it three. :)

2 birdies which ends up to 10 rounds in a row now

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Streak has graduated to 1 from 0
I'm right there with you. Despite several chances, today, I am back at 0, from 3.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

3 birds today to get the streak to 3.

Made 2 birdies today, one on each side. Streaks at 8 and counting!

5 birdies today moves the streak to 32.

Had 1 birdie today to start a new streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 birdie today keeps the clock ticking 33 it is

1 birdie today for my first "2 rounds in a row" run.

2 birdies today, takes my streak to 3 rounds now.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I'm up to 10 now. I have another streak going, I haven't lost a golf ball in over 100 holes now. Never have gone that near long before and have never worried about golf ball durability because I am use to losing them long before they become unplayable.

1 today. Streak is 4.

Didn't get one Saturday, so that ended my streak... but I got one on Sunday to start back over. Hopefully get a few on Saturday when I play.

2 rounds now.

Back