Will Phil ‘lefty’ Mickelson win on the PGA tour again.

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
He has been close but hasn’t closed the deal. Have we seen the last of Phil in the winners circle until the Champions Tour?

If DLIII can win at 51 I think Phil has 2-3 wins left in him.

I think he will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't think he wins another PGA Tour Major, but think he does win a couple more tournaments before he hangs it up.

Yes if he plays a schedule with more second tier events field wise, probably not otherwise. A Tiger v Phil bet for the next 2 or 3 years if both are able to play injury free.

I don't think so sometimes it seems like he can't get out of his own way, that being said....his best chance might be that team event, he seems to really enjoy those

I don’t think he does but I have said this before.

Yes. Definitely

When was the last time he won? I don't think he will.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

He has been close but hasn’t closed the deal. Have we seen the last of Phil in the winners circle until the Champions Tour?

I think he gets 1 more win. I also don't think he plays the Champions Tour at all. He has lifetime membership on the PGA Tour, he will pick and choose his spots on Tour even after he turns 50.

When was the last time he won? I don't think he will.

2013 Open Championship.

Here's a crazy stat: Tiger has won a tournament more recently than Phil (2013 WGC-Bridgestone).

I think he gets 1 more win. I also don't think he plays the Champions Tour at all. He has lifetime membership on the PGA Tour, he will pick and choose his spots on Tour even after he turns 50.
Is this what DLIII has been doing? It's always surprised me has doesn't play on the champions tour too.

I definitely think he will. Not a major, but he has a few left in him before the Champions Tour. He’s so streaky, you have to think he has some lights out play left in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he's got a lot of W's left in the tank but I could see him having a good week and breaking through.

He definitely will win again. More than once and maybe this year....

I would like to see him one more time but I just don't know if he can put 4 really good rounds together, the competition is so good now.

I think he has a couple more left in him.

No I don't think so. Too many solid young guns and it's been 5 years without one.

I'll go with no. Hasn't won in several years already and you have better and younger talent coming into the tour fields each and every year.

If he doesn’t win on the PGA you don’t his ego would carry him to the Champions Tour to get back in the Winners circle?

Tough question. I think he’s got another one or two in him.

I think he gets a couple of more and wouldn't shock me if he wins at Shinnecock this year

I like Phil and would love to see him win one ,but I have my doubts that it will happen on the regular tour.He seems to have one bad round or even bad hole that keeps him out ot the winner's circle.

I don’t think he gets another one. He’s been too inconsistent on the weekend the last year or so

Not until he gets to the senior tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back