Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a ponder because of the price tag, but I would love to hit the PXG 0311 just to see how they feel.

MD3 60* W-grind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR pro 4 wood

I'm very curious about the new Hogan's that are coming out soon. Probably out of my range both pricewise and skillwise, but the new ones are supposed to be their game improvement irons i.e. easier to deal with than the Fort Worth's. Will be very interesting to see what they are all about. They also have hybrids coming out.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Ernest Sports ES16

Pic from their email

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450151543.552924.jpg

Last edited:
Have you heard whether they'd have a lefty set out as well?
I'm very curious about the new Hogan's that are coming out soon. Probably out of my range both pricewise and skillwise, but the new ones are supposed to be their game improvement irons i.e. easier to deal with than the Fort Worth's. Will be very interesting to see what they are all about. They also have hybrids coming out.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cure CX series. There, I said it!

This cover looks great in person. I really want to pull the trigger on it.

22e3a27f6bc8b57e89691d411231b67b.jpg

Put a bid on some razr x mb's on the bay. It was a low ball offer but you never know!

Thinking today is the day I get an iron shaft fitting

either a 2 or 3 hybrid. my new 4w is a beast off the tee and pretty long off the deck when i put a good swing. it's leaving about a 30-40y gap between it and my 4h. my new md3 is about 15y short of my regular pw, so i'm thinking about dropping the weak pw. a 2h would only be 2* weaker than my 4w so my thought is that the 3h would serve as a par 5 layup if 4w brings in too much trouble, and for a 220-230y tee shot. i like the tour blue profile in my 4h, though i think i'm going to replace the r with an s. so i'm thinking about trying to find a "hot" 3h with more of a flat trajectory shaft. maybe a fly-z hybrid with aldia tour green.

C200

C200

C200

C200

Oh and some C200s.

As much as I love my V-Series HW, I sooo want to get the GBB HW and bump it down to 19* see what kind of magic it would produce.

You'd adore that fairway.

With or without the Devo.

Have they offered a DBD in fairway before?

Last year they had the alpha which i thought was incredible -- Still not sure why I didn't own it. I hit some ridiculous shots the few times I gamed it.

You'd adore that fairway.

With or without the Devo.

I think devo and I think absolute bullets off the tee. SOunds amazing.

I think devo and I think absolute bullets off the tee. SOunds amazing.

I'll be honest, you'd hit bullets with anything in this one.

Except a black tie. LOL

Dan with an 816 3wood is a scary thought. It would be soooo deadly for him

Booked an iron shaft fitting in an hour. Don't know what to expect. Should be a fun time with trackman

I'll be honest, you'd hit bullets with anything in this one.

Except a black tie. LOL

in due time, it'll be in the bag. Will be fun to finally retire the X2Hot pro, although Six4Three5 would probably argue that I should continue gaming that beast for a while.

Booked an iron shaft fitting in an hour. Don't know what to expect. Should be a fun time with trackman

Go in with a totally open mind. It's amazing how much of a swing can be accommodated by swing weight, shaft, and loft/lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back