Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I still don't see how that was a pass. I think Olivia Munn is in the scoring booth.

Now let's see who gets the TD this time. Bet its not Lacy

Of course Rodgers gets the TD reception and PhillyV has him.....not looking good.

We'll see if my 4.5 point lead over Pete can stand against me/Landry and O'Carrol/Stills tomorrow night!

We'll see if my 4.5 point lead over Pete can stand against me/Landry and O'Carrol/Stills tomorrow night!
I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm considering flipping Stills for Dwayne Harris and his 1 catch a game (better average than Stills).

Awesome. Another TD that goes to a different back.

Awesome. Another TD that goes to a different back.

That McFadden run did me in.....as of course Philly has him and we will be in a points tiebreaker. Bet he gets it by 6 points.....just painful. LOL

Are you looking like you are going to win? Break 100?
Was for most of the day. Somehow Sanders has 2 catches even though Brock has like 25 completions. Lacy and DMC not getting touches inside the 5 are killing me.

If i can get a few more from demaryius and lafell doesnt lay an egg i got a shot this week.

Also appears ive won my first playoff game in work league

Was for most of the day. Somehow Sanders has 2 catches even though Brock has like 25 completions. Lacy and DMC not getting touches inside the 5 are killing me.

So a close one like GG.

So a close one like GG.

It's a battle. He has Hopkins still to play. I have Lacy, DMC, Dez, Sanders. Figure I need 2 TDs from that bunch, plus the yards that come with it.

25 completions. ..8 different players lol

It's a battle. He has Hopkins still to play. I have Lacy, DMC, Dez, Sanders. Figure I need 2 TDs from that bunch, plus the yards that come with it.

So you are done after this game and the late game he has Hopkins? What do you figure, you have to have a 15 point lead?

25 completions. ..8 different players lol

They all look like dump offs too.

So you are done after this game and the late game he has Hopkins? What do you figure, you have to have a 15 point lead?

Like manning had tried to do all year but kept throwing to other team

He has 74. If I get get to 94 I'll be OK in my mind and then if Hopkins goes crazy oh well. But I need to see some big returns here soon between those 4.

Happy I'm competitive this week. Looks like it will down to the last game tomorrow with the defenses fighting it out

#Cookie your making my playoff hopes very interesting.

He has 74. If I get get to 94 I'll be OK in my mind and then if Hopkins goes crazy oh well. But I need to see some big returns here soon between those 4.

Thats a good number.
GG and Mex Border Patrol are tied at 93 right now.
He has Mr. Olivia Munn playing right now and Light up a Blount still to go.
She has Gronk and Jarvis Landry still to go.

#Cookie your making my playoff hopes very interesting.

I led by 44.5 coming into the week......your projected to outscore me right now by 44. LOL

Dalton and Eifert both getting hurt today with 5 points total just killed me. But that's the way it goes.

I led by 44.5 coming into the week......your projected to outscore me right now by 44. LOL

Dalton and Eifert both getting hurt today with 5 points total just killed me. But that's the way it goes.

Lol like I said very interesting. Are we sure total points is the tiebreaker? You beat me in week 4 for our only head to head matchup

Back