The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy first complained because the shirt in the catalog had buttons with 3 holes and the actual shirt that came in had 4 holes on the buttons. I'm not talking about buttons on the placket either. The actual buttons...

Truth was he didn't like the shirts he picked out

Who even notices that stuff?

You must be a big fan of the Clients From Hell website, all the stories about design clients with no clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never heard of that site. I'll have to check it out

Usually people looking for free stuff. Anything to complain and get money off. I don't allow it any longer. You picked it. You approved it. Nothing I can do now

Usually people looking for free stuff. Anything to complain and get money off. I don't allow it any longer. You picked it. You approved it. Nothing I can do now

I could see if you belonged to the prestigious, 3 holes on your button club, to be upset about it but I thought I heard they stopped accepting members years ago.

Just crazy. I want to get everything as cheap as possible, just like the next guy, but come on.

Played a badminton match tonight and won every game, but I am suffering now....think I have tweaked my back as it feels worse than the usual muscle aches I have been getting after playing

So my trip to the range to hit a few balls this weekend might not happen after all....

I thought the same thing. I had to sit and think what he meant when he said the button and holes not the shirt. Geeez

Rob, belated best wishes to your wife.

I thought the same thing. I had to sit and think what he meant when he said the button and holes not the shirt. Geeez
Yeah...

Biggest issue is that in the catalog you can't even see the button holes. We just laughed and still do once in a while

I'm back on-site at my big customer and I'm sitting in my normal place that I've sat at every day for months. Then some joker whose been here 3 days says "I hate to tell you but you are in my seat." What I wanted to do was get up and kick him in the nuts, but instead I pointed him to the 4 other places open that he can work. It's Saturday and I'm working a 16 hour day so my guys can get a day off so I'm not exactly very cherrie as it is. Plus it's his freaking equipment that has made us work so many hours because it just didn't work.

Gotta love it. Sorry, no walkers before noon on Saturday oh and by the way, cart path only.

Gotta love it. Sorry, no walkers before noon on Saturday oh and by the way, cart path only.

That is hands down the dumbest policy in golf. Walkers do not slow the game down especially when cart path only.

That is hands down the dumbest policy in golf. Walkers do not slow the game down especially when cart path only.

It was gonna be my first round ever with a clicgear. Pretty bummed out about it.

I'm back on-site at my big customer and I'm sitting in my normal place that I've sat at every day for months. Then some joker whose been here 3 days says "I hate to tell you but you are in my seat." What I wanted to do was get up and kick him in the nuts, but instead I pointed him to the 4 other places open that he can work. It's Saturday and I'm working a 16 hour day so my guys can get a day off so I'm not exactly very cherrie as it is. Plus it's his freaking equipment that has made us work so many hours because it just didn't work.
Was his name Sheldon

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Was his name Sheldon

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yea and he was wearing a flash t-shirt. Weird.

Just now this guy's co-worker comes in and says to me "If you are the architect of all of this, where have you been?" I nearly jumped down his throat. My response was "I billed nearly 350 hours in December, got pneumonia because of this job and then worked a 27 hour shift on New Years Eve." And wanted to add "Now go **** yourself".

What a prick!

Practically lost my temper last night. Finally got Alex to agree to watch Star Wars with me. She must have felt bad for me for waiting so long to go watch the movie. Anyways I'm standing in line to purchase our tickets and this freaking idiot behind me is with his girlfriend. Toothpick in his mouth. Trying to impress his girl with how much he knows about movies. I'm literally next in line to purchase tickets and this a-hole just blurts out the Star Wars movie in 30 seconds. WTF! Are you kidding me. I turned around and looked him straight in the eye and said " are you for real?" He said "what?!" His girlfriend understood and politely pulled him out of line. Needless to say we end up watching a different movie.

Yea and he was wearing a flash t-shirt. Weird.

Just now this guy's co-worker comes in and says to me "If you are the architect of all of this, where have you been?" I nearly jumped down his throat. My response was "I billed nearly 350 hours in December, got pneumonia because of this job and then worked a 27 hour shift on New Years Eve." And wanted to add "Now go **** yourself".

What a prick!

What exactly do you do anyway?

What exactly do you do anyway?

Work in the family business. Our specialty is process control automation. We are starting up a $55 million dollar plant.

Work in the family business. Our specialty is process control automation. We are starting up a $55 million dollar plant.

would hurting a few drones around the plant jeopardize the contract? What a bunch of morons

ah thanks, I was wondering with all the hours and working out of trailer etc.

And the pinched nerve has flared back up again today. I went from feeling really good to laid out on the coach in a span of 45 minutes. I even did my yoga without any issues. I have no idea what caused this flair up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Idiot eBay sellers that don't ship hats in a box. A structured ball cap in an envelope gets crushed all out of shape.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

My best friend's cousin was murdered last night in my home town. I didn't know him all that well, but I obviously am close to his family, so I'm still in a little bit of a shock. He put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, 29 years old and leaves behind a 4 year old daughter.

It's amazing how the decisions we make can impact so many people in the blink of an eye.

That's absolutely terrible Pete, I can't even fathom man. Thoughts are with the family & friends.

That's awful, Pete. T&P out to you and the family.

Pete that is awful to hear. Thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family.

Very sorry to hear that, Pete. Just terrible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back