DJ 2018 Masters favorite?

I say yes, and I think he has to be the favorite in any tournament he enters right now, he ran away with it this weekend.

The betting favorite would have to be DJ, with Spieth a close 2nd at this tournament.

I read that the gap from DJ to Spieth from #1 to #2 is the same gap as Spieth to Fowler #7.

He's healthy, he's crushing the golf ball, personal life balance, family man, and still dominating.

Would love for him to put on a green jacket.

I think so. His length is a big advantage and now that he has a putter that has corrected his alignment should help on those greens a little.

DJ is playing so solid to start the year, similar to 2017 so I would say he is a favorite. The way he drove the ball and blew the field away not only with his driving but also I thought his putting was solid especially with the slowness of the greens in Kapalua and they didn't look to be in the greatest shape. He certainly is firing on all cylinders.

Absolutely...the dude is in some rarified air right now.

Honestly I still think Spieth is the favorite. Augusta requires so much creativity around and on the greens and Spieth has proved he is a beast when he walks onto that course.

If he keeps driving the ball like he did this past weekend then he has to be the favorite. He has his game tee to green in solid shape, right now...

Yes unless he falls down some stairs again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes unless he falls down some stairs again.
I'm willing to bet the house they'll be renting will be a one story haha

The story at Augusta has and always will be about your play on and around the greens. Even Nicklaus didn't have success at the Masters until he figured out those greens. Johnson has been fun to watch lately and he's got as good of a shot as anyone but I'm not sure I'm ready to call him the favorite win at Augusta just yet.

Back